Car Insurance Renewal Issue

Astro

FOLKS....this is a 3 yr old thread.......FYI.

[laugh] people nie search topic kena... search and replay old topics also kena... maybe he has an urge to reply to an insurance related topic.... why liddat?

[laugh] people nie search topic kena... search and replay old topics also kena... maybe he has an urge to reply to an insurance related topic.... why liddat?

muahahah...is ok, that was in march.... [laugh] [laugh] i oso never give reward mah....

last time the modus was not to revive old threads, but then realised that the same topics keep coming ad nauseum, so best if relevant continue la

of course, use discretion, cos accidents shd warrant a new thread, and there is where the fun begins and 6 ppl post the same thread...muahahahaha

Just go down to their office and setter it face to face. Those bas***d, everyday got different ppl answer yr call but never get things done. Don't take their words for it, ask for black and white. NCD not affected what about your premium any increase?

Edited by Carpools

I got renewal issue before becuz the NCM is claimed once and i was told to pay full amount in next renewal.

Do remember in ur next insurance to ask for NCD protector... [rolleyes]

Then younglee of MCF is Radx [laugh]

PM of MCF

Btw you know about commercial lorry insurance

They saying Max 20% ncd??

He is like those Made In China.

Outside looks damm swee but inside all gone liow. [laugh][laugh][laugh]