22nd September 2010.What happened for you on the road today?

Seaweed

I just get out of my carpark...on the small road turning onto the main road...A lady driving a BMW 320 probably at 90km or more on a 50km road honked at me because I chong out and she need to slow now...yes she is still very far when I turn out...she is speeding real excessively...well...I remember I should not be a hogger regardless of speed...so I pick up to 80..and seriously that is that faster I would go on a two lane neighbourhood road when required....and well...I am on the left lane...so please don't ask me to give way....I can't...she overtook me on by right (give me the what the h-e-l-l hand signal)and turn right at the next junction...I am 80...she is ?? is there a need for such rush hour ???

I was on the expressway...traffic was kind of heavy so the right lane probably is going at less than 60km...a RAV4 actually stop and give way to a 44 seater bus to get onto the right most lane...

So I saw the ""too gracious"" side of singaporean and the XXXX side this morning within the short 30 mins drive from home to office...

How are you getting along on the road today?????

↡ Advertisement

I just get out of my carpark...on the small road turning onto the main road...A lady driving a BMW 320 probably at 90km or more on a 50km road honked at me because I chong out and she need to slow now...yes she is still very far when I turn out...she is speeding real excessively...well...I remember I should not be a hogger regardless of speed...so I pick up to 80..and seriously that is that faster I would go on a two lane neighbourhood road when required....and well...I am on the left lane...so please don't ask me to give way....I can't...she overtook me on by right (give me the what the h-e-l-l hand signal)and turn right at the next junction...I am 80...she is ?? is there a need for such rush hour ???

I was on the expressway...traffic was kind of heavy so the right lane probably is going at less than 60km...a RAV4 actually stop and give way to a 44 seater bus to get onto the right most lane...

So I saw the ""too gracious"" side of singaporean and the XXXX side this morning within the short 30 mins drive from home to office...

she looking to meet her maker soon.....

to be fair. you does force her to slow down.

normally i dont change lane or move into main road if it will cause other driver to brake considerably.

but she dont have to show you the hell sign. first honk is enough liao.

First car stopped at traffic light, thank goodness as I was late, so at least I can move off briskly I thought. Within 20sec, a group of noisy motorbikes had manifested suddenly before me. Green light, they crawl while making so much noise and spewing so much smoke.

I hate them. Lol don't flame me :p

she want to chong...ok lar...chong on the right....but don't chong on the left....on the right...she buang....cross the central divided...hit the opposite...at least car to car...the other innoncent fellow still got protection to count on....on the left...she mount kerb...hit the pedestrain at 90km...think sure gone immediately....there's a logic why slow moving vehicle is on the left as well...imagine if left is for fast moving vehicles....than no one can actually get onto the main road etc during peak hours already...unless his car got a pickup of 0-100km in less than 1 secs... [laugh][laugh]

she want to chong...ok lar...chong on the right....but don't chong on the left....on the right...she buang....cross the central divided...hit the opposite...at least car to car...the other innoncent fellow still got protection to count on....on the left...she mount kerb...hit the pedestrain at 90km...think sure gone immediately....there's a logic why slow moving vehicle is on the left as well...imagine if left is for fast moving vehicles....than no one can actually get onto the main road etc during peak hours already...unless his car got a pickup of 0-100km in less than 1 secs... [laugh][laugh]

agree [thumbsup]

they always like to be first...but can never be fast enough to be the first...it is a safety hazard as well..if i am them...i won't want to be in front...imagine the first dangerous thing to do is riding through all the car...lorry...bus...the vehicle move a little...they lost balance...then "bang"...fall down...they reached the front but can't move off fast enough...cars will be overtaking them....so what's the pt....I call it LPPL....

So what happened to the rest of you all on the road today ??? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

a lot will happen if u drive into padang area. my office near bras basah...n it's jam packed! jam started all the way from ecp (in front of MBS). lucky i riding bike. dunno how long those driving will b stuck.

The other day I was driving along AMK Ave 8 when I got stuck behind right/straight turning lane.

As I wanted to go straight and the vehicles in front stopped to turn right, I stopped, signalled left and wait till the last vehicle passed by before I moved left.

A white. clown taxi stuck behind me was trying to get out as well.

However, when I moved out to the left lane in front of him, the fxxking taxi driver horn and flash at me for a long time.

What it means? He can do it, but I cannot do it?

No wonder people hate taxi drivers.

I'm ok with them trying hard to squeeze through between cars in order to reach the stop line, as long as they don't hit my car.

Squeeze so hard to reach the stop line only to move off so slowly is lame lah in my opinion. If bikes wanna be slow, at least be considerate right. People can be in a hurry, especially early in the morning :D

People don't get me wrong please, I'm not asking them to race off the line or ride recklessly. Moving off briskly and not blocking cars by situating yourself in the middle of the road are the points I'm keen to bring up. The noise and smoke from bikes.. Well that's just too bad :p

I'm ok with them trying hard to squeeze through between cars in order to reach the stop line, as long as they don't hit my car.

And I was unlucky enuff to kena this. I was the first car on right-turning lane. This bike squeeze to the front but hit my car front and fell. He claim I move forward and hit him even though the traffic light was still red!

What can I do? No car cam to record and nobody stop to be my witness. Insurance will see my front hit the bike and say my fault. :angry:

A gardenia delivery truck park directly behind my bike while delivering bread....I couldnt get out.

I kept horning, went to fark dat guy...dat guy still ask me to wait ah..he deliver breads to the 2 stores nearby..CCB!!

End up late for work by 15mins..