Panel beating and respray

Alvinnoob

59 minutes ago, Cumzilla said:

swayed, just kena hit by lorry at my back 2 weeks ago, after repaired now kena this, think need to install 24 hrs carcam now.

Must be where you park - Park away from popular lots and walk a bit more.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

35 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

You mean your car cam doesn't records when parked or have event recording?

Even if have 24/7 cam, there is really nothing much you can do if he don't pay for the damages. 

36 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

You mean your car cam doesn't records when parked or have event recording?

no, I just read up abit, need hardwiring for parking mode, I don't think my car cam has parking mode.

8 hours ago, Cumzilla said:

no, I just read up abit, need hardwiring for parking mode, I don't think my car cam has parking mode.

Get a iRoad bro. Worth the money.

8 hours ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

Even if have 24/7 cam, there is really nothing much you can do if he don't pay for the damages. 

No one is talking about the perpetrator paying for damages. Its about being able to review what happened and have proof.

• Praise 1

9 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Must be where you park - Park away from popular lots and walk a bit more.

Thats damn right. I always park at individual lots if I can if not a corner lot.

• Praise 1

37 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

No one is talking about the perpetrator paying for damages. Its about being able to review what happened and have proof.

Because of this hit and run, I am determined to replace the carcam with parking mode function now. Actually even if have the footage, we really can't do anything to the perpetrator?

3 minutes ago, Cumzilla said:

Because of this hit and run, I am determined to replace the carcam with parking mode function now. Actually even if have the footage, we really can't do anything to the perpetrator?

If you can have the video of the incident and also capture the license plate. The perpetrator parks at your MSCP you can approach him to settle if not you make a police report of a hit ad run. If have company name on the lorry even better.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1