Panel beating and respray

Alvinnoob

not so expensive lah... so small surface

Very hard to just spray the affected area.. usually got to spray the entire panel so that the colour mismatch won't be too obvious..

↡ Advertisement

Very hard to just spray the affected area.. usually got to spray the entire panel so that the colour mismatch won't be too obvious..

also no need $200 lah

nowadays, a lot of the shops at sin ming will charge $200-300 for respray even if it's just 1 panel.

bcuz u didnt source enough...

Jin Huat & Co at Sin Ming is also not bad... My bumper had a crack + dent so i had it repaired and resprayed for $150. Probably not the absolute cheapest but was quite pleased with the service and workmanship.

dont waste time with sze kang. lousy paint work and paint not glossy (or shining) at all

i spray my bumper. If i had known that they didnt take out the bumper, i would not go thru them at all.

what a shame. the worker can even tell me they dont even know how to take out the bumper.

they didnt fully cover the others area and the area near my right rear lamp also kana spray by the paint.

moreover, the little boss "anthony" got attitude problem.

huh realli?

lucky i nvr go to them for my whole car respry.

Quote me $2k for my small car while others quoted me 1.3k-1.5k

Its best to get quotes from different shop, & ask around for common price.

Some shops they see customer one. If you look rich or drives a more fancy car, they may charge you more, even if its the same job.

This is from my personal experience. If you say along the lines of "Money is not an issue, just want a good job". Prepare to get chop.

Can panel beating and respray be completed within a day, e.g. send car to the workshop early in the morning, collect in late afternoon?

hi bros,

rear bumper got hit into rails while reversing.. KL lor... the surface got cracks. I guess have to respary the whole rear bumper. Got distortion also.. any bros can share any similar experience with repairing it? Just wanna know what's the damage.

Thanks in advance. Cheers

Any cheap/good ones to recommend at Yew Tee Industrial Park, Kranji or Pioneer North area?

I've one recommendation but it's at sin ming. Had a pretty nasty knock last year. Dunno which idiot dent my door. it's quite deep and bigger than my fist. Went to a famous shop there and quote me $280 and 3 days. Doesn't seem to be interested and went back to polish their Beemer and Benz before i can ask further qns. Thinking they are not interested in my humble jap ride, i went to another shop and ask. Was quoted $180 and 2 days. After some persuasion, he promise to get it done in a day. So i sent my ride over the next day after work and collect it the evening after next. The boss even clean thw whole car (exterior only) himself. He told me if the paint cracks, i can go back to him for touch up foc. [thumbsup] for service.

Quality wise, so far so good. Putty nvr drop off, paint nvr crack. But mind you, putty will take some time to cure. It shrinks when fully cure, so if the putty is not fully cure before paint is apply. The paint will crack after some time.

↡ Advertisement