Spray Painting @ Bt Indah Johor

Rogersk8ter

Has anyone any experience spray paint at BTS Bt. Indah near Tesco?

Ive sent in my car today for some knocking and spray paint bumpers for my Mit Grandis.

Will be collecting it tmr evening.

Will post result here.

As for price, one bumper is $150 MYR.

↡ Advertisement

Has anyone any experience spray paint at BTS Bt. Indah near Tesco?

Ive sent in my car today for some knocking and spray paint bumpers for my Mit Grandis.

Will be collecting it tmr evening.

Will post result here.

As for price, one bumper is $150 MYR.

You sprayed full bumper? that means remove whole bumper to redo paint job?

I've been servicing there the past year, very good and clean job. Bring my own engine oil though.

Keen to know your paint job outcome, if good i can recommend friend to do minor stuff there 1st

which wkshop u patronize as there are a few wkshops there.

Please post review on the spray paint shop.

btw leaving the car overnight there..u arrange another driver to accompany u?

WS name is BTS. Not sure if they would remove bumper for respray but i guess so cos its a specialized paint shop with many cars stripped bare for spray painting. Anyway, as long as the result look good i dun mind.

They are kind to sent me to the CW3 interchange where i took one back to SG.

Will go JE interchange to catch CW3 tonight to collect car. One thing i dun like is to collect car at night cos cannot see properly.

Any bro got any advice b4 i collect car tonight?

WS name is BTS. Not sure if they would remove bumper for respray but i guess so cos its a specialized paint shop with many cars stripped bare for spray painting. Anyway, as long as the result look good i dun mind.

Will go JE interchange to catch CW3 tonight to collect car. One thing i dun like is to collect car at night cos cannot see properly.

u mean u take bus from JE to bukit indah? my advice is to reach bukit indah interchange ( last stop ) and hail a cab over to the shop. Never walk alone cos its really dark at night and you could be mugged even when there are cars passing by.

Why don't you go in early b4 sunset. Loiter around the to see the result or their workmanship. Strongly advise against collecting car at nite. Don't in the monring realise you have different colour tone. [laugh]

2 cents.

Collected car.

The spraying was pretty good. I asked if they removed the bumpers while spraying

and was told they dont cos same colour and no need to remove. Also siad the car

accident b4 and better not remove the bumpers :blink:

However, the knocking was not too good. I didnt bring it up cos cant see well at night

and cos of Friday evening rush, i reached there pretty late.

Can see abit wavy but may be the dent was at the side of the door with a ridge and

so not easy to knock it back to original shape.

Overall worth it cos most ws in sg quoted me S$800-700 while I paid the same amount in MYR [:p]

Respraying of whole car abt MYR$1600 up depends on the type of car too.

Edited by Rogersk8ter

When i reached Bt Indah, i call them and they came to pick me up.

I asked how much they charge for servicing if i bring my oil and filter. He said he only do spray job and

intro a ws which he said charge abt myr$20.

I hope bros/sis here do not mistaken me in trying to advertise for anyone.

My aim and hope is for bro/sis here to post and discuss any lobangs and experiences especially in MY.

Cos everytime when i tell ppl that i sent my car to JB for repairs and servicings, these ppl will

say things like "u not scare ur car stolen?" or "they will not honour if repairs or not properly done" etc.

I do agree that there are bad ws in JB. But we share experience here so we can identify the gd onces.

Infact, so far my experience in JB was pretty gd. I did sent my car for servicing at Hawk Tyre Sutiera Mall.

The way they serviced my car was so comprehensive even AD dont do(base on my experience). Not to mentioned at a fraction of

the cost here in SG.

So bro/sis do post your expreience here both gd and bad for the benefit of forumers here.

Oh yes! Droved to a near by coffeeshop at BT Indah for my seafood fried rice with fried egg at only MYR$5.80. Exchange rate of 2.32, its

only S$2.50!

Thanks for the field report.

Think they should remove bumper for the spray job and the reason given are just excuses.

Just that with the amount paid, we should not be expecting too much.

Me might even consider book 1 night stay at the hotel there, for shop & eat, while sending car for respray job in future.

Easier to arrange pick-up and car collection, as within same town area.

unlikely will remove the whole bumper.. its a tideous job...

but nowadays spray paintings very advanced...

hope you get a good job done..

I bought my front lips bumper for 150 and spray for another 150.

The ws is at Taman permatang..near jusco bukit indah...however the end job is 8.5 / 10.

Theres a bit of bubble but aiyah since so cheap already dowan to kaopeh kaobu..pay and ciao..

Taman suria accessory shop quote me 400 ringgit for the front lips and if spray another 200 ringgit..chop carrot sial...lucky survey here and there..

Found the address after searching on net...

BTS Painting Workshop

46, Jalan Indah 16/11, Taman Bukit Indah, Johor Bharu, 81200, Johor Bahru, Johor

Tel: 012-950 6665

Going there soon to ask for quotation. Need to respray same colour for my Kelisa...a common car down there. :D Hope to get a good price.

Will update soon and will try to ask prices for some of the popular cars in SG...VIOS, FIT, CIVIC, etc.

(Not advertising, just helping to find good deals for fellow forumers)

↡ Advertisement