MDA should allow dialect shows

Picanto

what is wrong with screening tvb dramas in cantonese? how about allowing tawainese dramas without dubbing in chinese?

i do not think this in anyway will affect the standards of chinese.

its time MDA change their thinking and perspective

↡ Advertisement

This I totally agree..... they can do it in dual mode... those who wanna listen to chinese/Canto or Hokkien can switch accordingly..... the technology is there... just want or dont want.....

Knn... this cannot that cannot... but come to donation/erection ..... all can... canto can, hokkien can...... so long the CB school dont go start teaching in hokkien or canto.... nothing wrong with dialect song/variety show on radio and tv.... 6th+1 month go ask the singer all sing chinese song lar.... Nbzzz....

Edited by Nlatio

How about those taiwan melod drama in original taiwan "me lan Yu - hokkien". [thumbsup]

I am sure viewership rating for those shows will shoot up to Number 1 (top spot) pushing our local production to the tail end. [laugh]

This I totally agree..... they can do it in dual mode... those who wanna listen to chinese/Canto or Hokkien can switch accordingly..... the technology is there... just want or dont want.....

Knn... this cannot that cannot... but come to donation/erection ..... all can... canto can, hokkien can...... so long the CB school dont go start teaching in hokkien or canto.... nothing wrong with dialect song/variety show on radio and tv.... 6th+1 month go ask the singer all sing chinese song lar.... Nbzzz....

in this world, $$ makes the world go round

reckon coz is the policy of "speak chinese" therefore dialect in shows are not shown..whereas other languages can be shown..

can try 99.9fm..got canto songs..haha!

reckon coz is the policy of "speak chinese" therefore dialect in shows are not shown..whereas other languages can be shown..

can try 99.9fm..got canto songs..haha!

alternatively can try FM 95.4. Both are malaysia stations.