Caring for my 'new' 2nd hand car, need gurus' advice

Ivansyl

hey i've just bought a 3yr 2nd hand latio for around 1-2mths ago.

i've been washing my car every weekend using the Armourall 'Wash and Wax' and then rinsing off with water. its a very simple routine.

hwever lately i've noticed some stains that just wouldnt come off no matter how hard i scrub. (my car colour is white) one of the stains include having yellow lines below my fuel tank cover.

1) how do i get rid of them?

2) are there any other care products i should use to better protect my car paint?

3) how do i get rid of stains in my interior, above the dashboard (the part where u put coupons on) there are a few stained spots i suspect the previous owner had stucked ornaments onto it.

thanks for any advice given.

[ignore the thread in general discussion started one here as i dunno how to shift the thread here]

↡ Advertisement

hey i've just bought a 3yr 2nd hand latio for around 1-2mths ago.

i've been washing my car every weekend using the Armourall 'Wash and Wax' and then rinsing off with water. its a very simple routine.

hwever lately i've noticed some stains that just wouldnt come off no matter how hard i scrub. (my car colour is white) one of the stains include having yellow lines below my fuel tank cover.

1) how do i get rid of them?

2) are there any other care products i should use to better protect my car paint?

3) how do i get rid of stains in my interior, above the dashboard (the part where u put coupons on) there are a few stained spots i suspect the previous owner had stucked ornaments onto it.

thanks for any advice given.

[ignore the thread in general discussion started one here as i dunno how to shift the thread here]

1. For petrol stain..it is quite or also impossible to get rid of them even with machine polish..It may just lighten the yellowish color that all..That is why I never let pump attendant fill the gases..

2. If you have your existing wax..just apply it once awhile if you have the times..

3. To get rid of the stains..The only way is keep slapping vinyl protectant on it..it will slowly helps toremove the stains..

↡ Advertisement