Nice/Syok Halal makan places (preferably local)

Youth92

Hi guys,

I did not see this tread yet (hopefully I'm correct) so I decided to start this topic. As above, any places you guys know of out there in Singapore?

For restaurants, *examples are Rex Mckenzie, Chai Chee Seafood Restaurant, Bottle Tree village(the inside and not the outside one, closest to Sembawang Park) & etc.

For normal hawker centres/coffee shops, *examples are Bedok Corner, Simpang, Tong Seng & etc.

Can include more details of the place (ie. Ambience, price, location, famous dish & etc.)?

*from what I've experienced

Thanks for sharing bros and sis! :D

↡ Advertisement

if you go to UOB yishun, and u park at street 22, B4 entering at the rear end of HDB carpark, u can see the corner shop selling Halal food, very good, oso very very expensive [thumbsup][thumbsup]

if you go to UOB yishun, and u park at street 22, B4 entering at the rear end of HDB carpark, u can see the corner shop selling Halal food, very good, oso very very expensive [thumbsup][thumbsup]

Do you know the exact name of the shop? Is it part of a coffeeshop? Thanks

Hi guys,

I did not see this tread yet (hopefully I'm correct) so I decided to start this topic. As above, any places you guys know of out there in Singapore?

For restaurants, *examples are Rex Mckenzie, Chai Chee Seafood Restaurant, Bottle Tree village(the inside and not the outside one, closest to Sembawang Park) & etc.

For normal hawker centres/coffee shops, *examples are Bedok Corner, Simpang, Tong Seng & etc.

Can include more details of the place (ie. Ambience, price, location, famous dish & etc.)?

*from what I've experienced

Thanks for sharing bros and sis! :D

Victory, 701 north bridge road.

Been there since a kid, best murtabak in the world.

Victory, 701 north bridge road.

Been there since a kid, best murtabak in the world.

It seems that I have to visit this place. Because as far as I know, best murtabak in singapore is the one at ZamZam. Hmmm

Anyway, thanks bro! ^_^

It seems that I have to visit this place. Because as far as I know, best murtabak in singapore is the one at ZamZam. Hmmm

Anyway, thanks bro! ^_^

np bro.

tho my fav halal place is the mcdonalds outside my house. :P they make it so convenient and 24/7... so tempting...

np bro.

tho my fav halal place is the mcdonalds outside my house. :P they make it so convenient and 24/7... so tempting...

That's a very convenient makan place indeed. Haha. Maybe one in every 10km range [laugh]

That's a very convenient makan place indeed. Haha. Maybe one in every 10km range [laugh]

Indeed bro...

just rememebered. Adam road has fantastic food but i dont go there much anymore.

Stall #2 nasi lemak, the red nasi goreng and mee rebus are all top quality.

if you can get parking and tahan the queue. normally i go at 7am on sundays and Q lol.

Indeed bro...

just rememebered. Adam road has fantastic food but i dont go there much anymore.

Stall #2 nasi lemak, the red nasi goreng and mee rebus are all top quality.

if you can get parking and tahan the queue. normally i go at 7am on sundays and Q lol.

Okay, another one in my to visit list. Haha.If you stay around there should be okay bah. I'm staying in the East no-way I want to get up early for that. Nearest is Changi Village. Changi Village's famous Nasi Lemak to me over-rated liao!

sakura buffet at yio chu kang stadium

mutton briani at jalan kayu.....nearest to the carpark

bbq stingray at newton pirate stall no 56

arnold city plaza

murtabak and mee/mee hoon/kway teow goreng at tampines sukran (dunno spell the name correct or not)

also goreng pisang along that row but not at mr teh tarik, small shop

carrot cake bedok corner

nasi sambal goreng bendeemer food market near kallang mrt

mee rebus and lontong at punggol plaza koufu

mee goreng(beside desert stall) and chicken cutlet(western stall) at banquet parkway parade

laksa at banquet simei

laksa/chicken rice/wantan mee/chicken spare part...i think the shop name is liang si opposite of bugis junction

Neutral Newbie

Teban Gardens. Al Barakath Seafood Restaurant. I always got there for my Onion & Egg Prata and finish off with Teh!

EDIT: Go late at night. Shiok!

Edited by Subzro

good place for late night bites in the West....

Al Azhar @ Bkt Timah. . .

Cheese Prata Shop @ Clementi Road

Nasi Lemak Boon Lay @ Boon Lay Market