2011 VOLVO S60

Yahgo22

2011 s60 march 2.0T is using what gearbox? normal auto or powershift?

hear powershift has lot of issues

Powershift.

as with any dual clutch systems, there may be occurrences of gear judder at 1st gear when moving. it happened to mine but only when the ambient temperature is hot, or when i am moving along in a very heavy traffic jam.

Hi sorry guy just asking anyone here driving S60 T4, may I know how is the fuel consumption like ?

My V60 T4 is doing average of 10.3km/L on Ron95. 70% highway, 30% city driving.

Speaking as a Volvo user, a S60, the car has been extremely unreliable. Nightmare driving it.

My car in the 4th year, had a major engine breakdown and needed replacement. Before that, there are oil leaks, and changes of gaskets etc.

After the engine was replaced, immediately, the clutch totally failed and needed total replacement.

And shortly after, the gearbox failed and needed total replacement, all within a short 1.5 years!

Basically that, I went back for numerous times of Oil Leaks from the engine, from the Clutch, and change of Engine Mount. It was a nightmare.

And its totally painful liaising with Volvo Workshop on all these.

Powershift.

as with any dual clutch systems, there may be occurrences of gear judder at 1st gear when moving. it happened to mine but only when the ambient temperature is hot, or when i am moving along in a very heavy traffic jam.

Bro you heRE also?

Tried to pm you but not sure how.

I'm also considering a used s60.

Any advice for me?

Speaking as a Volvo user, a S60, the car has been extremely unreliable. Nightmare driving it.

My car in the 4th year, had a major engine breakdown and needed replacement. Before that, there are oil leaks, and changes of gaskets etc.

After the engine was replaced, immediately, the clutch totally failed and needed total replacement.

And shortly after, the gearbox failed and needed total replacement, all within a short 1.5 years!

Basically that, I went back for numerous times of Oil Leaks from the engine, from the Clutch, and change of Engine Mount. It was a nightmare.

And its totally painful liaising with Volvo Workshop on all these.

This is really A nightmare, I didn’t have any problems with my Volvo since I owned it. Had her for more than 7 years.
↡ Advertisement