Bentley Continental Supersport

Carfan777

Hey guys

I was wondering if any one of you owns a Bentley or has driven one? I presently own an Audi RS5 and I plan on upgrading to a bentley supersport however i am on the fence about buying it brand new or second hand... I can afford both but, just curious if there is a stark diffrence.

I have been to the Bentley show room and they claim that its better to get it brand new (possibly because its a sale for them)

Fyi brand new Supersports cost around $990,000

and there is only one second hand one in singapore costing $808,000 http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.ph...715&DL=2190

but Malayan motors can help me import an authorized used one.

Thanks guys in advance

↡ Advertisement

Buy A new one. My father drives a Bentley Flying Spur,got it way back in 2005/2006. Purchasing a new one allows you to choose and customize the Bentley yourself,thousands of options . Its an amazing experience .

Used ones are fine, but make sure to bring it to a mechanic in malayan motors as earlier models (not supersport) just thenormal continental can have some electrical issues. but other than that, supersports is a great choice.

Hey guys

I was wondering if any one of you owns a Bentley or has driven one? I presently own an Audi RS5 and I plan on upgrading to a bentley supersport however i am on the fence about buying it brand new or second hand... I can afford both but, just curious if there is a stark diffrence.

I have been to the Bentley show room and they claim that its better to get it brand new (possibly because its a sale for them)

Fyi brand new Supersports cost around $990,000

and there is only one second hand one in singapore costing $808,000 http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.ph...715&DL=2190

but Malayan motors can help me import an authorized used one.

Thanks guys in advance

It is 708k.. the 2nd hand one..

Neutral Newbie

I'd suggest a new one, like what Bourneidenty said, it's best to customize your car to your liking. As you know continental cars really crap load of interior and exterior combinations.

Unless you see the 2nd hand one to your liking, then get that hahaha

Hope to see your future supersport on the road man! ;)

Don't know much abt bentley. Just that my uncle just bought a continental GTC. Paid abt 800 odd. New from agent. Looks good. Insurance abt 14k for an old man but not sure whether after ncd.

Best part was that i ask him why he didn't get used or use import as the saving is huge. He indirectly said that he got too much money and no use of it. haha. So i guess if you are in that league, just go for a new one. I know i will.

This pic might encourage you to make the right decision ;)

7638759152_db0de0aaa6_b.jpg

I have driven it once when a friend drove by with it. It surprised me how comfortable the interior is. It's such a luxurious sports car and its sports mode is magnificent. Its interior is simple yet elegant.

There is a review on youtube on this that might provide info you need as well.

Turbocharged

i drove the SS a few times. didnt really enjoy it. maybe i prefer more raw sports cars, but everything in the car felt 'heavy'. plus the loss of the back seats is something to consider.

Turbocharged

Bentley still an Volkswagen product,if i got that $$,i will buy the lastest Mercedes Benz "SL63 AMG".

errr, ferrari is a fiat product ... isnt that worse :P

TS wants a unique car .. theres quite a few sl63s ... get the merc SLS more unique right?

errr, ferrari is a fiat product ... isnt that worse :P

TS wants a unique car .. theres quite a few sl63s ... get the merc SLS more unique right?

SLS is too flashy, coming from an RS5 i'd say the CLK Black series is more aligned.

Turbocharged

FYI - the SS was asking for 1.1-1.2mil a short while ago. fishy that the price drop ... or they cant even sell brand new pc at the original asking price. and yes, my info is not second or third hand :D