One Singaporean Drug Hero in Japan ........

Picnic06-Biante15

CNA report : Singaporean with hidden drugs arrested in Japan

TOKYO: Japanese police have arrested a Singapore man after finding about four kilogrammes (8.8 pounds) of illegal drugs hidden inside his wheelchair as he arrived at a Tokyo airport, reports said Monday.

The unidentified 47-year-old man flew into Narita international airport near Tokyo on September 5 on a Cathay Pacific flight from Hong Kong via Taipei, the Kyodo and Jiji Press news agencies reported.

Four bags containing unidentified stimulants worth 360 million yen (four million dollars) were found inside the seat cushion of his wheelchair, the reports said, adding that prosecutors had since indicted the man.

A Japanese customs source was quoted by Kyodo as saying that the case was "quite unconscionable because the suspect probably tried to take advantage of inspectors' attitude toward the disabled".

It was not immediately clear if the man was genuinely disabled or had used the wheelchair as a ruse.

S$4 million worth of drugs he was carrying ................ [sweatdrop]:ph34r::ph34r:

The value is really [shocked]

↡ Advertisement

well dog not so much expression lar.......

this face lagi better ......... it is kwa smlj look ..... [laugh][laugh]

No... This is the constipated look... In desperate need of roughage...

At my parents place, there is a physically handicapped guy, can't walk properly, suspect mentally handicapped from way he talk. Always hanged out at neighbourhood kopitiam..

skali for some time i didnt see him, till i saw him in Straits Times, caught in Taiwai trying to smuggle drugs in...syndicate so unscrupulous..

Probably another one trying to make a quick buck... I always believed that someone snitched on these trafficking runs...

The syndicates always use some sucker, then snitch on him so that another courier with bigger load can go thru cos the customs will be busy apprehending the small fish

Probably another one trying to make a quick buck... I always believed that someone snitched on these trafficking runs...

how the syndicate could convince the handicap to carry such a big amount of drugs ....... :blink::blink:

My workplace the nearby coffeeshop also got a cripple, but he sells illegal cigs. Got once me & collegues share the table for lunch. And we were eating as he exchange goods/money between customers. [laugh]

Duno if poilce cum raid........me & collegues will go up the lorry too or not ? [laugh]

Actually quite pity him. He said he got nobody taking care of him and previously kena caught and go prison for a few years. Cos cant pay the 37k fine.

Came out do the same thing again lor. Who wants to employ a cripple? No education also. No even primary school. At least it pays the bills and put food on the table. -_-

At my parents place, there is a physically handicapped guy, can't walk properly, suspect mentally handicapped from way he talk. Always hanged out at neighbourhood kopitiam..

skali for some time i didnt see him, till i saw him in Straits Times, caught in Taiwai trying to smuggle drugs in...syndicate so unscrupulous..

↡ Advertisement