2 lorries cause an accident and one escape unfine & unhurt.

Vhtfhwlego

Time, 1000hrs @ 27th Aug.

Location, East Coast Road - Outside 7/11 just before East Coast Mobil.

Incident: 1 Lorry (Lorry MotherF**ker) illegal parked outside 7/11 with hazard lights on. Car driving on the middle of lanes (As there are legal parking and illegally parking along the road), want to turn into small road with signal on, lorry move with hazard lights on and car avoid by braking (not ebraking) and rear lorry (kind hearted & honest) hit car.

Damages: broken rear windscreen, tail lights, slight damage to bumper to car.

Lorry: No damage as it hit the car with using the mirrors.

Afterwards, Lorry MotherF**ker drove off immediately.

Both car & kind hearted lorry driver exchange details and offer to pay for the damage cause.

Car accepted his proposal, took cash and have no car to drive this 4 days as car in WS.

This incident tells me that some are good, most are bad.

On the way to pick up friend, at WS area, drive quite slow (30km/hr), behind me a P-Plate Commerical Van driver turn on High Beam at me.

I drove even slower after he on the highbeam.

Anyone been to Bukit Merah WS knows that the safe travelling speed is like 30km/hr and why this P-Plate wanna turn on highbeam at me in such a small road???

Haiz.... Driving Is Like War!!!!

↡ Advertisement

i was also turning from a 2 lane road into a carpark and did 30 also kena horn by mpv :wacko::blink:

was the lowlee a big lowlee? use mirror to hit car, so many things spoilt [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Small lorry la. Windscreen easy to break.

If that you dont believe, take SBS and see the hammer hanging.

Just use a little strengh and tap it against the windscreen, it will be broken immediately.

you seems wanted to live in a perfect world.

if one is to follow strictly to speed limit in S'pore, you will either be high-beamed, horned, middle fingered, car vandalized or kanna punched.

please live in the real world....and pls don road hog.

In a single lane road, how to give way?

You think that I will hog??? Driving 30km/hr at squeezy lanes especially at WS area is a more or less very average speed.

If that you are capable to drive faster, go to AML and see whether you can hit 30km/hr in such conditions. Or better still, go to Bukit Merah WS and have a go at the speed.

Did I mentioned that it was raining too yesterday???

@Ferraricalifornia, after I parked at my WS, the van just drive off normally lei....

Edited by Vhtfhwlego

Incident: 1 Lorry (Lorry MotherF**ker) illegal parked outside 7/11 with hazard lights on. Car driving on the middle of lanes (As there are legal parking and illegally parking along the road), want to turn into small road with signal on, lorry move with hazard lights on and car avoid by braking (not ebraking) and rear lorry (kind hearted & honest) hit car.

Both car & kind hearted lorry driver exchange details and offer to pay for the damage cause.

Car accepted his proposal, took cash and have no car to drive this 4 days as car in WS.

On the way to pick up friend, at WS area, drive quite slow (30km/hr), behind me a P-Plate Commerical Van driver turn on High Beam at me.

Anyone been to Bukit Merah WS knows that the safe travelling speed is like 30km/hr and why this P-Plate wanna turn on highbeam at me in such a small road???

At least no one is hurt and the damage is not serious... Look on the bright side... [:p]

you seems wanted to live in a perfect world.

if one is to follow strictly to speed limit in S'pore, you will either be high-beamed, horned, middle fingered, car vandalized or kanna punched.

please live in the real world....and pls don road hog.

Anything wrong with following the law?

Anything wrong with following the law?

There is nothing wrong following law.

If that you follow the replies from Summer69, you understand that he feels that everyone owns him.

Just complain & suan others.

Summer69 just don't like FTs, don't like hoggers etc.

But in general, Summer69 is a nice guy but trapped in the middle income group.

I just wondering whether Summer69 will clear the plates in places like IKEA.

If that he does, I know where is he coming from and will be a friend to have.

But if that he don't, I just leave him as he is.

At least no one is hurt and the damage is not serious... Look on the bright side... [:p]

It is not my car which got damage.

It is my buddy's.

But what I feel that accidents may happen to anyone at anytime.

More of these commerical drivers do not care about safety for others.

This morning 97.2FM got one taxi driver call into the station to express his feeling on singaporean driver reacting to hibeam and horns.He had a passenger on board kanna heart attack,so he had no choice but to rush the passenger to the hospital.On the way to the hospital he keep sounding the horn and hi-beam all the way.Sadly to say,the passenger did not make it.Over the air this morning i can felt that he is very sorry for the passenger and oso angry to those driver that do not give way to him.Ppl dont hi-beam and horn for nothing.There might somtimes really an emergency.You will not know about it cause u cant see the facial expression of the driver.So next time when u see a car driving like crazy keep flicking the hi-beam and sounding the horn,plls give way,it might be a matter of live and death.

There is nothing wrong following law.

If that you follow the replies from Summer69, you understand that he feels that everyone owns him.

Just complain & suan others.

Summer69 just don't like FTs, don't like hoggers etc.

But in general, Summer69 is a nice guy but trapped in the middle income group.

I just wondering whether Summer69 will clear the plates in places like IKEA.

If that he does, I know where is he coming from and will be a friend to have.

But if that he don't, I just leave him as he is.

Just feel like when someone comes in a vents their frustration, these characters will find your faults and flame you instead... Sigh...

I just returned to MCF after quite a while so still trying to get used to the posting patterns...

Edited by Typhoonz

dont get me wrong...

but i believe most accidents are cause by at least 2 parties.... (except for my recent accident)

whenever there is turning involved... major to minor orads... etc.... we always need to be extra careful...

i always see idiots turing without checking very often... just feel like slapping them... just like pedestrians who cross zebra crossings while smsing... feel like kicking them... [furious]

This morning 97.2FM got one taxi driver call into the station to express his feeling on singaporean driver reacting to hibeam and horns.He had a passenger on board kanna heart attack,so he had no choice but to rush the passenger to the hospital.On the way to the hospital he keep sounding the horn and hi-beam all the way.Sadly to say,the passenger did not make it.Over the air this morning i can felt that he is very sorry for the passenger and oso angry to those driver that do not give way to him.Ppl dont hi-beam and horn for nothing.There might somtimes really an emergency.You will not know about it cause u cant see the facial expression of the driver.So next time when u see a car driving like crazy keep flicking the hi-beam and sounding the horn,plls give way,it might be a matter of live and death.

omg......... :o ........... omg omg :o ............

[:(] so sad..........

↡ Advertisement