Any rims shop to recommend ?

Enforcer533

Avoid this shop at all costsss!

A** H*** T****

WTH...I PAID 1k for 15' falken tyres and taiwan rims with no trade-in of previous 'warped' sport rims.

Me too fall into his 'warped' rim trick last week, just like other brothers & sisters.

only have myself to blame as I didnt do proper research.

On 10/15/2010 at 12:51 AM, Lockyourcar said:

A** H*** T****

WTH...I PAID 1k for 15' falken tyres and taiwan rims with no trade-in of previous 'warped' sport rims.

Me too fall into his 'warped' rim trick last week, just like other brothers & sisters.

wah.. you must have really hated this shop.. virgin post give it to them liao! :huh:

On 10/15/2010 at 12:51 AM, Lockyourcar said:

A** H*** T****

Encountered the same scam with a shop operating from a pump station in AMK near a church (the station name has been changed recently). Not sure where they are operating from now.

When there to change tyres and the friendly boss claimed that my rims are Thailand made with poor quality materials (soft) so will warp easily etc etc. Ended up spending a huge tuition fee not to be so naive and gullible

Neutral Newbie

have been going to Yap Brothers so far... 3 to 4 times, their prices are very reasonable... good actually. they also offer a wide range of tyres and rims.

That shop is A** H***. They moved to First Center since.

On 10/16/2010 at 5:08 PM, Mikelcy1963 said:

Encountered the same scam with a shop operating from a pump station in AMK near a church (the station name has been changed recently). Not sure where they are operating from now.

When there to change tyres and the friendly boss claimed that my rims are Thailand made with poor quality materials (soft) so will warp easily etc etc. Ended up spending a huge tuition fee not to be so naive and gullible

On 9/28/2010 at 5:32 PM, Enforcer533 said:

Hi all. Thinking of changing my rims any good rims shops

with reasonable pricing to recommend ??

Bro

you can try this

Arrow tyres at Seragoon Area.

I saw quite a lots of rims from listed in the marketplace also.

Btw , they are located near A** H***..So be careful...Wait you go wrong outlet, then it is not my fault liao...

H-Tyres @ Bendameer Rd....also not bad [thumbsup]

i agree.. very service oriented.. but as my lorry is PCD 6 i did tried to ask them to 'order' for me... but no news from them after tat... but during my stay there they are like i mentioned service oriented.. price though i wouldnt sae they ar de best! [:)]

Edited by Lectrosphere

On 10/18/2010 at 6:13 PM, Lectrosphere said:

hey bro, regarding the comments you have posted.. check wif u... is tis de shops tats rite in front of the first centre entrance? [:)]

The A** H***is near the car park entrance (near gantry) there..But the arrow tyres, I need to turn one round then can see. But the signboard very big.. So just see "arrow tyre" then is right.

On 10/18/2010 at 6:17 PM, SGCMmrhonda said:

The A** H*** is near the car park entrance (near gantry) there..But the arrow tyres, I need to turn one round then can see. But the signboard very big.. So just see "arrow tyre" then is right.

hmm... sounds like de 1 im talking abt... anyway your experience at this shop is somehow similar to mine... just that im very specific as my lorry needed a correct PCD rims to fit.. i left the shop as i felt quite uncomfortable wif de boss hardselling what i didnt wanted... his last comment was very uncough for.. he say that there is no other tyre & rim shop in that building and ask me not waste time... n like you i turn 1 round and found this arrow tyre shop... but they didnt have wat i wanted though... but their service still good even recommended me to another shop to look for wat i wanted... ^_^