Tp on tpe catch baby seat

Blackyv

What age/ height then no need car seat?

below 8 must have according to the officer.....

↡ Advertisement

I for one hv been trying hard to let my dotter sit in her booster seat. B4 buying had to convince her so many times that she sit in it. Now buy already, sit only for a while. Half the journey she will sit behind wif wife.

Question is, how do u guys convince ur kids to sit in baby chair/booster seat?

i dont think im qualified to advice since i flop this subject... [:p]

but according to my friend, it MUST be from young and both parents also must be very strict.. as long one party give way, it's hard and i think my wife is the soft one and that partly contribute to my failure in enforcing... perhaps, after today, she might change her mindset (she felt heart pain to simply burn $120 that way...she was grumbling that with $120, we could have a very good meal... [laugh] ) and allow me to place that baby seat back into the car... it could be a blessing in disguise... [sly]

Turbocharged

I for one hv been trying hard to let my dotter sit in her booster seat. B4 buying had to convince her so many times that she sit in it. Now buy already, sit only for a while. Half the journey she will sit behind wif wife.

just force them, my kids since 6mth old already in baby seat. now my son at 2yr old already used to it leow, my daughter at 7mth old still making noise, but no choice [sweatdrop]

my son, coming to 3 years. if he does not behave in the car, I will not start the car, no gai gai, worse case, get down the car and go back home. I am that serious.

Its for his own good. It will be a crazy and fierce world out there. when he grows up and wing is stiff liao, I cannot always be there to look after him, he needs to learn to look after himself. so must instil good habits, values and discipline.

Frankly I am rather harsh to him sometimes even at such a young age.

<_<

Turbocharged

For kids to be in child seat, must be from young, very young.

When son was born, fetched him back from hospital, the very first car ride he was already in the infant carrier.

No matter how short the trip, also strap him in.

then many people will fail coz they simply bochup [laugh]

im sure some "saintly being" can hold it beyond 8yrs old and i've seen that from an ex-colleague... [thumbsup]

below 8 must have according to the officer.....

knn, my son less than 3 years old already fit nice nice into booster seat using the rear seat belt.

he is tall for his age.

what kind of logic is that they go by age, not by height and size...wtf...

give up on our TP. fking brainless white ants running around...

Aiyah.... Very lehceh....cause I always fetch many adult, troublesome to fix and

Remove

to be frank..,.you are selffish....u put your child life at stake...becos of your convenience....

Aiyah.... Very lehceh....cause I always fetch many adult, troublesome to fix and

Remove

i understand. me too. how much is the fine anyway ?

i dont think im qualified to advice since i flop this subject... [:p]

but according to my friend, it MUST be from young and both parents also must be very strict.. as long one party give way, it's hard and i think my wife is the soft one and that partly contribute to my failure in enforcing... perhaps, after today, she might change her mindset (she felt heart pain to simply burn $120 that way...she was grumbling that with $120, we could have a very good meal... [laugh] ) and allow me to place that baby seat back into the car... it could be a blessing in disguise... [sly]

some things I close one eye, sometimes two eyes (which implies I mow ngan tai). but other times, everyone slack in this kind of thing will kanna "lecture" from me...

[laugh]

No easy way. Even when you start young, still have to enforce some times. Both my kids started the day they left the hospital. But I sometimes still have to enforce it eg. don't move the car until they are buckled up....especially when they are around 2-3yrs old, when they can argue and ask why this, why that.

knn, my son less than 3 years old already fit nice nice into booster seat using the rear seat belt.

he is tall for his age.

what kind of logic is that they go by age, not by height and size...wtf...

give up on our TP. fking brainless white ants running around...

i think reach certain age can use booster.. ... ummm.. maybe should go lta site to check it out in detail...

here's how they phrase it...

post-3324-1286028169_thumb.jpg

to be frank..,.you are selffish....u put your child life at stake...becos of your convenience....

yes, im selfish if u wish to "argue" in that manner and i think it's the same goes to those smoking parents... they are damn selfish to place their children in "cancerous" enviroment... also those damn husband who womanised and look for hooker since they might past aids to their wife......... [laugh]

Don't drive if kid don't sit in baby chair, if leave baby chair stop the car until they sit again.

The other method which I do to kids who sit in my car with bad habit of not being in child seat or adults who don't buckle up is tohard accelration, jam break and swerve when it is safe.

They will realise the car not that safe afterall...

Neutral Newbie

Lots of people don't use baby seat. Not enough TV ads here in Singapore on kids and babies as rockets that would smash through the front windscreen and thud on the tarmac metres away.

↡ Advertisement