Nissan Juke

Friendstar

Neutral Newbie

Love it or hate it guys...

I bought one and it drives really nice...ruff n tuff feel. Driving the DIG-T version, and it does pull very well in Sport Mode.

Colour makes a diff I reckon - white is very nice, really reminds me of a Stormtrooper with the black accents ;)

2011-03-02022.jpg

Whitey.jpg

Taste is subjective :)

nice hor.. :angry: i driving one [laugh]

but i encounter them at night. the other 2 headlight only cosmatic nia lah. not that bad looking in real life.

too bad, the car is only Rush size.

no offence, lancer is decent car but not outstandingly nice to look at. no offence again as i find mitsubishi designs v lousy, their lancer EX age very fast with time. now it already looks so dated.

their recent outlander or ASX crossover suv is even more jialat, simply just copy and paste bonnet onto the suv from lancer EX. so uninspiring.

kudos to nissan for providing an alternative engine setup.. i hope more MIJ brands turn to turbocharged engines to make it more lively and fun.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

it looks nice! have you found out if it can be mapped easily?

Think too early for the market to design remaps and chips etc.

US markets beginning to see some aftermarket parts, so once Japan starts - am sure the 1.6 Turbo engine have potential. It is a good engine so far I feel. Nissan plans to place this unit in some of their nex gen models - the tech is good :)

Personally, I changed from a Euro R to the Juke - can live with it although its no Accord Euro R haha!

Edited by Grunt72

Neutral Newbie

wonder if it looks nicer with chromed grilles or white outs? I've always thought it looked cool.

Depends on body colour I suppose. Think Chrome works on certain darker colours maybe. Black on White is nice, at least to me haha.

There are metallic plate addons to the underside front and rear...can be pretty cool as well. A rear roof spoiler is already available and it adds to the sportiness no doubt.

if people don't appreciate the Juke, perhaps I shouldn't mention I dig the Yeti either, except for the spec they bring in... rather sad.

Pretty much so but than mine is slightly worse than yours.

Please lor, how bad can a BMW be? mine is just a Uncle Toyota :D

• Praise 1

I bought one and it drives really nice...ruff n tuff feel. Driving the DIG-T version, and it does pull very well in Sport Mode.

Colour makes a diff I reckon - white is very nice, really reminds me of a Stormtrooper with the black accents ;)

Just curious, which one is the headlamp? The top or the bottom one?

yes u really proved that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

[thumbsup]

• Praise 1

lol from the pictures it is more fugly than i thought it was!

this is the most fugliest car ever in my book, the swift is nicer looking than this!

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

powerful yes, but nice?

its so fugly that top gear couldn't even put it in their cool wall

dont understand why ppl take commentg of top gear so highly.

it is afterall just a tv programme [laugh]

taste for design is very subjective. what they dont like doesnt mean its bad.

dont understand why ppl take commentg of top gear so highly.

it is afterall just a tv programme [laugh]

taste for design is very subjective. what they dont like doesnt mean its bad.

JC is never objective, he's an opinionated ass, and my fav... TG is an entertainment variety show with cars which I love.

if someone forms an opinion only because of TG, then that's really sad.

• Praise 1

Nice, but do get rid of those silly things hanging on your rear view mirror.

aint ruff nor tuff, just lame and lame thru

You need 4x4 wheels and chunky AT tyres [sly]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1