Liverpool fans, should Roy be sacked?

Vid

Hypersonic

Liverpool down 0-2 at HT against blackpool as I write. Will the manager be next to be sacked? who will replace him?

↡ Advertisement

Liverpool down 0-2 at HT against blackpool as I write. Will the manager be next to be sacked? who will replace him?

Y sack him nah... this crappapool should just go down to English League Championship and rot there...

Fandi Ahmad can coach better than him...May be Kadir YaYa....or SAFFC...Richard Bok...HAHAHA [:p]

Hypersonic

Y sack him nah... this crappapool should just go down to English League Championship and rot there...

True [laugh][laugh][laugh]

maybe from there up they may be stronger... i have been trying to stream to watch them play for the past 1/2hr but didnt managed to... count myself lucky not to watch those goals...

Let him cont in the seat. How bad can we get before the board (Fxxking Yank) come to realise enough is enough. [bigcry]

I dont think that 2 farktards would bother about results... they just want to sell this team for good profit and disappear..

Presume your Vid mean Vidic than i would say don't be too happy so soon. Your are not in much better position than us. :angry: Don't Ku Chio Bi.

I dont think that 2 farktards would bother about results... they just want to sell this team for good profit and disappear..

typical American mentality......When good...they hired and pay...when time are bad...they sold and fired people....stupid for the board to let these ppl own the club...

Have some faith. Prob end in 3 - 3 draw, saved by Stevie G.

As who should be the new manager? Sammy Lee :)

i mean whats the use for a draw?? at home draw to a new comer?? shameful... :angry:

League position does play a part when come asking for selling px. Would a potential buyer pay a higher for team top of the table or bottom end fighting relegation.

Hypersonic

Presume your Vid mean Vidic than i would say don't be too happy so soon. Your are not in much better position than us. :angry: Don't Ku Chio Bi.

Hmm... Vid does not mean Vidic. It's part of my name. anyway, i'm not man utd fan [angel]

better to watch the other match... before anyone vomit blood

i rather watch 台湾龙卷风 and have ppl call me uncle...

Hypersonic

Sack Roy and hire King Kenny

U've got to be joking! Kenny??! He is what he is... a legend... no more than that.

↡ Advertisement