Who Here is Chao Peasant Who Can't Even Qualify to HAve CC?

Mini-itx

Who is farking chao peasant like me who can't even earn enough to waulify to have a CC? I don't even earn enough to have a Credit Card man..... Sucks.....

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

how much u earn monthly? age? i don really like to own a credit card, is like you will just swipe the card, and tell urself that month end then pay up.. so it's ok.. but when month end comes, heart pain..

you cannot afford a CC still can go and get a car. [sweatdrop]

cash is king nia.....

i no card....only have ezlink card [bigcry] [bigcry] [bigcry]

cash is king nia.....

i no card....only have ezlink card [bigcry][bigcry][bigcry]

no no.. you misunderstood liao. i mean he cannot afford CC and yet he still go and buy a Car.

you different. you no card. everything carry by your servant. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Turbocharged

no no.. you misunderstood liao. i mean he cannot afford CC and yet he still go and buy a Car.

you different. you no card. everything carry by your servant. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

wrong lah.

It should be "servantS".

Now you have insulted him. [laugh]

Who is farking chao peasant like me who can't even earn enough to waulify to have a CC? I don't even earn enough to have a Credit Card man..... Sucks.....

Trust me. You will be happier to have no Credit cards. These days I don't use CC at all unless given no choice. I use cash for payment so I know my limit.

Regards,

Edited by Kelpie

Trust me. You will be happier to have no Credit cards. These cards I don't use CC at all unless given no choice. I use cash for payment so I know my limit.

Regards,

Agree...I believe most of use the CC for the points and extra benefits oni...

Agree...I believe most of use the CC for the points and extra benefits oni...

I heck care the points. Never claimed before [laugh].

Regards,

if one does not earn enuf to own a credit card... better off without it... apply debit card lah... nowadays debit card all very swee like real credit card and can do online purchases all... want a credit line? simple all banks can give personal loan no questions asked and 20k a year can apply liao... SO ACTUALLY ALMOST EVERYONE CAN HAVE THE CREDIT CARD FUNCTIONS.... unless you want an AMEX platinum/black card those type than dont say lah...

And sooo many case i see got credit card when job was good... after the crisis lost job now lower paying job but still lavish lifestyle with the pre-owned when job was good credit cards... and suffering when cannot pay end up borrow everywhere...

if you ask me i think the law should make banks review all credit card holders income anually... but no bank will do this in a business sense...

cash is king nia.....

i no card....only have ezlink card [bigcry]

Who says............... [sly]

You have one very important card thats beats any other cards in this world ................ :ph34r:

Your IMH outpatient card ............. [smash][laugh][laugh]

I heck care the points. Never claimed before [laugh].

Regards,

i used to dont care about points, bonus cash, rebates all...

until one day at autobacs, the gal asked me if i would like to use my bonus cash... i asked how much i have and she said like $150 i think... so i went on a shopping spree and bought many things i would normally have not bought... keke...

and things like SP Power services and super market stuff.. SURE have to pay one... since POSB everyday card got rebate then take lah... if not wasted...

just make sure bills are paid on time if not just once overdue late charge all bo hua liao... cheers

and i really think credit cards should not be carried on you when you thik you may get drunk later... SERIOUSLY....

Edited by Ken4555

SIANG KAR PAGER?

↡ Advertisement