Circle line trains

Andrewtyr

Neutral Newbie

Is it me or is it the circle line trains abit shorter than the usual ones? I notice that the circle line stations are tat small.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Is it me or is it the circle line trains abit shorter than the usual ones? I notice that the circle line stations are tat small.

its about half the capacity and load as compared to other ones..

• Praise 1

Yea but comfortdelgro paying thru the nose to build and maintain. Think they'll take some years to breakeven.

Are u living in Sg?

Train & all surrounding assets belong to LTA. Only train operates by SMRT (NOT COMFORTDELGRO).

• Praise 1

MRT corporation (now defunct and subsumed under LTA) was the organisation that built the infrastructure and it was this organisation that carried the expenditure overlay pertaining to the construction in its books. SMRT is just the operator. If SMRT was to include the construction in its books, it will be in red for a very loooooooooooooooooong time. Needless to say, can't even be listed otherwise.

• Praise 1

the stations are also much deeper underground. Go visit the Stadium station, u'll be surprised how steep the escalators are.

And there's a station where the 2 lines are on top of each other.

• Praise 1

for those blur blur boarding from harbour front going Marina Bay, it takes them tour around the island for more than an hour whereas a bus ride will take 15min [laugh] [laugh]

Yah it's easier for people in the south/west to just catch a bus into the CBD. Currently it's take train to harbourfront, change to NE line, then switch to EW or downtown line. Once the circle is complete they can just catch a direct train to bayfront then hop on the downtown line if necessary.

I think my property value just increased by 0.05% because of this news [laugh]

Edited by Myxilplix

for those blur blur boarding from harbour front going Marina Bay, it takes them tour around the island for more than an hour whereas a bus ride will take 15min [laugh] [laugh]

Dont like that say leh. When EW line 1st completed, used to take from Boon Lay to Pasir Ris and back for fun.

Last time also used to take bus from terminal to terminal(City Shuttle Service, no.3 from St Michael's to Shenton Way) and Interchange to Interchange(SBS, no. 143 from Toa Payoh to Teban Gardens). Student price, 10cents for CSS and 20cents for SBS.

Dont like that say leh. When EW line 1st completed, used to take from Boon Lay to Pasir Ris and back for fun.

Last time also used to take bus from terminal to terminal(City Shuttle Service, no.3 from St Michael's to Shenton Way) and Interchange to Interchange(SBS, no. 143 from Toa Payoh to Teban Gardens). Student price, 10cents for CSS and 20cents for SBS.

EW line more than 50% above the ground at least got thing to see, the whole circle line underground very boring leh  [laugh]

You did ?

i not so blur hor  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Last time you are still a kid, right? That's why will do such thing. Lol. When i was a kid i also like to take mrt one end to another end for fun. [:p]