All the best to parents of PSLE candidates

Jman888

you didn't notice the traffic is smoother this morning?

I dont drive de, i take train so cant tell traffic smoother or not. Lol.

Anyway, think PSLE is over by this week liao? Start fast and ends also fast.

↡ Advertisement

I dont drive de, i take train so cant tell traffic smoother or not. Lol.

Anyway, think PSLE is over by this week liao? Start fast and ends also fast.

To elbe exact, today before 12 is the last paper. HMT.

thanks. good for me to know. 

i think used to be 1 week straight, but this time break up by the weekend, so quite a few days of holiday for other levels. Good for short trips.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

My son just need 200 points can liao, already gotten his CO.  [:p]

Really hope my daughter does better than her psle prelims. Not saying she did badly for her prelims....i oni worry for her science as she only has tuition for her Maths. i was happy with her prelims result but she could have scored better especially for science.

• Praise 1

Really hope my daughter does better than her psle prelims. Not saying she did badly for her prelims....i oni worry for her science as she only has tuition for her Maths. i was happy with her prelims result but she could have scored better especially for science.

my son, base on his prelim result, actually i can go play golf for the whole week and leave him alone.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

But he is putting in effort, these few days he is going to the library with his mates to study for PSLE,  ^_^

you keep saying you are happy but you are not   [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

my son, base on his prelim result, actually i can go play golf for the whole week and leave him alone. [:p][laugh][laugh]

But he is putting in effort, these few days he is going to the library with his mates to study for PSLE, ^_^

my daughter prelim score was 80+ each for 3 subjects but 60 for science.......but i still worry....

Mayb because we already gotten CO from SST and Fuhua, so the feeling a bit relac relac, just need to get 200 can liao, as long as he doesnt screw it up himself. But to screw up he KNN really must be something very very wrong. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

wah....sst....so atas! My daugyter gets into BPGH i happy liao. But she say she wants Riverside.....good school in Wdlands but i prefer Swiss cottage as got teaching friends there!

wah....sst....so atas! My daugyter gets into BPGH i happy liao. But she say she wants Riverside.....good school in Wdlands but i prefer Swiss cottage as got teaching friends there!

Mayb because we already gotten CO from SST and Fuhua, so the feeling a bit relac relac, just need to get 200 can liao, as long as he doesnt screw it up himself. But to screw up he KNN really must be something very very wrong.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Wah future Tan Min Liang ah!  

[thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1