Somebody tried to steal fuel from my car!

Expertz

just a warning to all forumers, i found several scratch marks near my petrol cap

originally i thought i scratched my own car while pumping fuel but i noticed that all the scratch marks only appear on the opening side of the fuel cap + at different angles

next time round i'm going to park closer to the wall.

can't believe fuel also ppl wanna steal, $2 per liter, motorbikes only have a 12L capacity right?

steal also how much can they earn? $10?

but scratch my car i'll have to pay upwards of $200 to respray the entire panel!

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

just a warning to all forumers, i found several scratch marks near my petrol cap

originally i thought i scratched my own car while pumping fuel but i noticed that all the scratch marks only appear on the opening side of the fuel cap + at different angles

can't believe fuel also ppl wanna steal, $2 per liter, motorbikes only have a 12L capacity right?

but scratch my car i'll have to pay upwards of $200 to respray the entire panel!

can take picture n show?

How do you know its a motorcyclist who wants to steal your fuel...? Could be a Celica driver you know?

How do you know its a motorcyclist who wants to steal your fuel...? Could be a Celica driver you know?

celica as in toyota celica?

2L turbo-charged engine?

very hard to believe that a driver who can afford to drive a 2L tubo charged car will want to steal at most 10L of fuel, saving $20 in the process

also fuel will lose its RON rating once exposed to air, my RON 95 petrol won't be any good for such drivers

i suspect it must be a motorcyclist because after stealing my fuel, how to pour back into a car?

maybe he try to pour sand into yr fuel tank rather than stealing it

why go thru all that trouble to sabo me?

just smash my windscreen will do right?

or use a penknife to make deep scratches, use screwdriver to puncture my tires sua

2L turbo-charged engine?

very hard to believe that a driver who can afford to drive a 2L tubo charged car will want to steal at most 10L of fuel, saving $20 in the process

also fuel will lose its RON rating once exposed to air, my RON 95 petrol won't be any good for such drivers

i suspect it must be a motorcyclist because after stealing my fuel, how to pour back into a car?

Haaa, dun assume pple who can drive a 2L turbo charged car wld not steal your fuel! I saw many pple who can afford to drive big car and yet "no money" to pay for parking! [rolleyes]

2L turbo-charged engine?

if can steal, sure can pour back in.

siphon pump. those pump tat change fish tank water all can ma, so long as got pressure head can pump liao...

and he doesnt even need to pump direct into car/motorcycle, can steal n put in bottles then slowly pour into car wad...use funnel or wad lor

why go thru all that trouble to sabo me?

just smash my windscreen will do right?

or use a penknife to make deep scratches, use screwdriver to puncture my tires sua

it cost more to repair injectors and flushing of fuel tank.

you might even need to scrape the car if he pours something else into the tank, eg. brake fluid.

it kills yr car softly and surely.

he must have hate u alot if my assumption is true.

What kinda car is TS driving? Must be those very old car that does not have a wire mesh filter near the opening of the filler hole. That's why kenna target.

2L turbo-charged engine?

If you are kidding with us, this is ticklish. It is cute if the thief who can still petrol and do not know how to dispense into petrol tank of car (laugh)

Why do you think a biker wants to steal your gas? Does your primitive mind tell you that driving a car is an upgrade from riding a bike, therefore all bikers can't afford what you who is driving can?

Who told you a motorcycle can only take 12L of gas? Ignorance?

Why is there a 'But' in your last sentence? You having to pay $200 to respray your panel has got nothing to do with whoever is trying to steal your petrol.

Sad but true is quite alot of people still have very old age mind... Anyway, there are 101 ways to steal a car petrol. Putting the stolen petrol back is the simplest. One good example, when you run out of fuel ( If you ever ), you go to a petrol station buy those tin can type and go back to top up, a right minded person will also get a funnel. Simple right? No need rocket science to think of it unless nowadays people are already incapable of thinking simple things.

ummmmmmm no one ask yet...where u live ah? gotto avoid le...

↡ Advertisement