Toyota Estima

VellfireS

Hey Guys , My dad is looking into replacing his 4 year old Toyota Estima. Any potential replacements? It must have the same amount of space inside or bigger :D

Reason for replacement = Causing too much problems after accident

↡ Advertisement

Nissan Elgrand and Toyota Alphard are good choices. I had driven Alphard before and the handling is good for such a big car. More spacious and comfortable than the Estima

if one really need a mpv that drives like a car - then its only odyssey - the estima under-steer alot n cant take fast corners as its CG is simply too high - same for almost all other mpvs as they are tall n hience high CG

Hey Guys , My dad is looking into replacing his 4 year old Toyota Estima. Any potential replacements? It must have the same amount of space inside or bigger :D

Reason for replacement = Causing too much problems after accident

Honda Odyssey [thumbsup]

cheaper and bigger than Estima [laugh]

it all depends on price and what one needs in a mpv and specs - like altho i at one time was thinking of going from odyssey to estima in view of my growing children - but after noting the engine specs and its only 4 speed auto and worse the central speedometer - i stciked back to the new odyssey as its more stable due to low CG, has at least 5 speed for economy and very good driveability.

haha.. Yeah .. true.. Heard there is a New Grand Espace coming out next year.. Can consider that also.. Previous model had a 2.0 Turbo engine..

And also , I heard from a salesgirl in Richburg Motors , where my dad bought the Estima from , that a new model is coming out next year..