Throttle Controller

Enforcer533

Hi all

was wondering wat brand of throttle controller is good. Because i find that
my throttle is irresponsive and the gear don't tends to change down when
i floor my vehicle. And roughly wat is the price if i wan to install it ??
any bros with lobang can intro also ^^

Thanks

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I am using Pivot. It is good but it is also much more ex compare to Taiwan brand.

Haha roughly hw much does it cost ??? btw how u find using a TC as in when u set

to sports does it give instant respond ?

Go for either Blitz TC or Pivot TC.

If you want simple function go for Blitz (only 4 settings) and if want more perimeters use Pivot (7 maps I think). Price wise Blitz is more ex @ close to $600 and Pivot is about $100 less.

• Praise 1

i dont understand.. how does it help in your situation...

maybe throttle cable loose.. just tighten it... using all those gadgets are to control the valve, hence air flow into the engine...

if u wan to floor, and gear dont change.... that's ur TCU issue...

• Praise 1

maybe throttle cable loose.. just tighten it... using all those gadgets are to control the valve, hence air flow into the engine...

sry to ask u can a non ETC car uses a throttle controller ?

a lot of newer cars comes with e-throttle, cable throttle are on the way out.

• Praise 1

actually non e-throttle cars can la .... i am using it on my kimchi car ... the mech just need to wire the 3drive to ur whatever cable throttle u call it....

also, sent for my 10K back then, AD did not void any warranty

• Praise 1

a lot of newer cars comes with e-throttle, cable throttle are on the way out.

true.. but there are people out there convert to cabled-throttle system... :D

true.. but there are people out there convert to cabled-throttle system... :D

Am on e-throttle. IMO I still prefer cable throttle in my previous car. It is much more responsive based on stock setting. However for e-throttle with TC and maximum throttle setting, the responsive to really sharp.

actually non e-throttle cars can la .... i am using it on my kimchi car ... the mech just need to wire the 3drive to ur whatever cable throttle u call it....

also, sent for my 10K back then, AD did not void any warranty

Pardon my ignorant. Throttle controller is totally useless on a cable throttle car. This is because your accelerator is connected to the throttle body via a cable. Pull to trigger throttle butterfly.

I think your mech or the workshop you went to pulled a fast one on you. Go ask around or test e-throttle car with throttle controller.

• Praise 1

u mis-understood the purpose of having throttle controller... in fact, the controller starts off from throttled cable system...

all these are just gadgets.. ur right foot is the best... [laugh]

u mis-understood the purpose of having throttle controller... in fact, the controller starts off from throttled cable system...

all these are just gadgets.. ur right foot is the best... [laugh]

For E-throttle, the amount of throttle open is base on the angle press on the accelerator pre-program. Normally factory default setting is slow when you tap the accelerator slightly, for better FC. You need to press real hard before the throttle is open more.

With the throttle controller, it over-ride the factory setting, thus with a slight tap on the accelerator, the throttle is open much faster and the different is pretty obvious. Of cause FC will be affected since it will reach higher rpm easily.

For the Pivot TC which I am using, I will switch to ECO (economy mode, 4 step to select) during traffic jam. This slow down the throttle response and good for slow traffic condition.

This not just a gadgets, to me it is a real effective after market add on.

For E-throttle, the amount of throttle open is base on the angle press on the accelerator pre-program. Normally factory default setting is slow when you tap the accelerator slightly, for better FC. You need to press real hard before the throttle is open more.

With the throttle controller, it over-ride the factory setting, thus with a slight tap on the accelerator, the throttle is open much faster and the different is pretty obvious. Of cause FC will be affected since it will reach higher rpm easily.

For the Pivot TC which I am using, I will switch to ECO (economy mode, 4 step to select) during traffic jam. This slow down the throttle response and good for slow traffic condition.

This not just a gadgets, to me it is a real effective after market add on.

cos u are on e-throttle.. and i'm not.. [;)]

for my ride.. this is a gadget... [cool] i can controlled my throttle with my big toe if bare-footed.. the response is instant.. and i love best [:p] when i'm at the first to move off from the line...

cos u are on e-throttle.. and i'm not.. [;)]

for my ride.. this is a gadget... [cool] i can controlled my throttle with my big toe if bare-footed.. the response is instant.. and i love best [:p] when i'm at the first to move off from the line...

OK. Your car is still on cable.

I also prefer cable than e-throttle. The original factory setting for e-throttle for my car really can not make it. Too slow response.

↡ Advertisement