Throttle Controller

Enforcer533

If the throttle controller is not a "well-designed" one, it will be too dangerous when the circuit of the TC failed resulting in total failure of the accelerator. Be warned.

Ya car wil WOT all the way.

Wwwwooooooeeeeeee..............................BANG. [dizzy][dizzy][dizzy][crazy][sweatdrop][angel]

↡ Advertisement

wah sei....din know ur foot action faster than electrical signal. power! [thumbsup]

I wun waste money on this E-throttle.

Im waiting fr them to come out with e next generation controller.

I just need to THINK faster n the throttle wil instantly open to the max n the car wil fly off the line.

Gears wil hold or change with my thoughts. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Eliminate all those delays. [:p]

I think thorttle controller are good for ladies with short legs,because of short legs,some cannot depressed the thorttle fully,this device will help them alot..just slight touch the car goes.... [wave] !

I wun waste money on this E-throttle.

Im waiting fr them to come out with e next generation controller.

I just need to THINK faster n the throttle wil instantly open to the max n the car wil fly off the line.

Gears wil hold or change with my thoughts. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Eliminate all those delays. [:p]

Like that very dangerous if the driver is hot headed or horny when he sees some pretty gals walking nearby. [laugh][laugh]

I think thorttle controller are good for ladies with short legs,because of short legs,some cannot depressed the thorttle fully,this device will help them alot..just slight touch the car goes.... [wave] !

Short leg also short arm mah, so sit closer.

Unless gorilla drive..... [laugh]

Maybe ty sud just get pedal extensions to make the pedals longer. [rolleyes]

Like that very dangerous if the driver is hot headed or horny when he sees some pretty gals walking nearby. [laugh][laugh]

Thats the whole idea.

No need to delay. Just think I wan to fark the ger n the car wil rev n zoom beside her.

Others wun even hv a chance. [laugh]

still think it "improves" performance more than exhaust change alone....cause most exhaust change decrease performance!!! LOL

Anyway it depend on how you depress your accelerator. There is a sweet spot (for my auto car anyway) where the response is good...BUT it somewhere in the middle and not so easy to catch (to rev the car to 4-5k), especially those that like to tap their accelerator. For those ppl that does not like to change their right foot habit, can easily install a throttle control and feel the car "perform much better" than normal....can anyhow tap the accelerator and car will rev up much easier.

Its it useful? its as useful as a smaller steering wheel (ppl can just say turn faster lar!!) or a short shifter. (some ppl will say shift faster lar!!!) but some ppl swear by it

Mai gei kiang la. Its so obvious u 2 have not use sprint booster b4. sleep.gif

My previous is250 came wif this device b4 and i took out once out of curiosity. The difference is day and night. Response is more crisp wif it. very instant. Totally diff fr juz flooring the pedal coz even if u floor 100% the car still take a little time to respond to the input. Kind of a little lag there. Wif the device that feel is eliminated.

Wana comment go fix 1st then say.

sorry for replying to a 3 year old post . Just to check if your IS250 had sort of a laggy or " snappy " throttle ? especially at low throttles or turning.

wonder of this throttle controller would solve it

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Anything that is installed not ex-factory will void warranty.

will a throttle controller void AD warranty?

do anyone knows whether the Freepower S Drive Throttle Controller is universal ?

can be used for all cars ??

freepower has adapter for different car brand. it comes with adapter for that car.

You selling throttle controller???

Because different car models have different connector and line voltage, so it is impossible for throttle controller to be universal. 

You can check the price here:

↡ Advertisement