Throttle Controller

Enforcer533

if the cost is below 200 for a unit still can consider lah. but i see all selling almost 400. even 2nd hand also ard 200 without installation. imo, a waste of money.

Get those made in Taiwan. Normally <$200

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Good n cheap, current ride version r. Can feel the differences after sport mode 3, is definitely faster than our foot.

• Praise 1

My ride is cable throttle so no point doing it, tried my friend's ride before and after installing it.

He felt like kena lemon-ed.. He sold it off and did something else much worthy on his ride~

Change to a bigger bore Throttle that will help, better then those TC

Anybody heard of I Gauge throttle controller??? Its from Taiwan but I search high and low and cannot even find the photo of this product... Anyone can tell me where u have seen this.. Thanks

• Praise 1

If the throttle controller is not a "well-designed" one, it will be too dangerous when the circuit of the TC failed resulting in total failure of the accelerator. Be warned.

Had tried it on my car previously, does increase throttle response but not horses.

set higher at sports mode seems to hold your gear till higher rpm before changing, make your ride seems more harsh.

For those who wanna move of faster at traffic lights.

if throttle response is so useless, how come many top end cars comes stock with it..... often performance cars that need to be everyday cars as well......

if throttle response is so useless, how come many top end cars comes stock with it..... often performance cars that need to be everyday cars as well......

you mean a throttle controller (device)? Which "top end" cars come with this?

BMW M series sports mode

aye... if sports mode is considered then even bread-and-butter cars come with overdrive liao...

Neutral Newbie

Hey guys, which brand to recommend for a good throttle controller?

I heard the common ones are Sprint Booster, D1 Spec and Pivot drive. So which one good uh? Seems to me D1 spec and Pivot like the same in terms of performance. Correct me if I'm wrong.. Heheh

Please advice!

• Praise 1

I heard the common ones are Sprint Booster, D1 Spec and Pivot drive. So which one good uh? Seems to me D1 spec and Pivot like the same in terms of performance. Correct me if I'm wrong.. Heheh

Please advice!

My advice.......save the money.

It does nothing to hp or torque. Only responses, the same thing when you floor your pedal. Except now you dont need to floor them that much.

A bit like 自欺欺人。。。。。

My advice.......save the money.

It does nothing to hp or torque. Only responses, the same thing when you floor your pedal. Except now you dont need to floor them that much.

A bit like 自欺欺人。。。。。

I second this. [nod]

• Praise 1

Please advice!

Tried the Sprint Booster and Pivot. Sprint booster is very straightforward, just 3 modes to choose from. You get more control with Pivot, since you can adjust the amount of 'Eco' and 'Sports'.

Both gets the job done. Depends on what you want I guess..

Agreed,if Turbo charged cars,go for a ECU Remapped is the best,if N/A. cars,not much can be done.

NA cars can make do with piggyback or unichip. [:p]

↡ Advertisement