Changes to IPPT, IPT and RT

Cootie-Monster

Wef 1st April 2011,

IPPT window is reduced from 12 mths to 9 mths

IPT is extended from 5 weeks to 9 months with performance target to hit

RT is extended to 3 mths

You think the gahmen gave you $9k of imaginary CPF money for free?

Song bo?

↡ Advertisement

Their aim is to add in more flexibility to the test & training schedules. More or less the same number of sessions but more spread out. If they want to add more sessions to the RT, they would have to pay the NSmen also what. I doubt they will do that judging from the number of ppl going RT. I think the the 3rd month RT is for those who still cannot show fitness improvement after the 2 months of training. Or the same number of training sessions but spread out to 3months instead of 2 months.

Edited by Watwheels

i love RT. Govt give you money to keep fit. can leave office earlier too. :-)

Next time company tell the worker, "you can leave office permanently as some1 will take over your job". I believe a lot of people would have to go for RT based on this revised IPPT, me not included (MR loh!!)

Their whole IPPT/RT system is not working well. I was in RT for the whole duration of my reservist! after my ORD now i am training for marathon. Obviously they dunno how to motivation soldier to keep fit.

Where to find a govt. who give money and so concern about our fitness. [:p]

I been to RT for 4 yrs already, i tell u the RT personnels r getting more and more every year. You zhen wu jian, got increase nv decrease... Clearly show the fitness level of NS men. Thats why they so concern... However RT 3 mths i really find it too much, 2 mth juz nice.

i'm one of the RT regulars. ever yr sure go. but this yr, RT is so popular, i cant get a slot. at all the 3 camps! after these changes...dunno will it b better or worse.

i love RT. Govt give you money to keep fit. can leave office earlier too. :-)

Aiya, cannot tell people our sercet lah. I love weekdays RT too. Weekend, not so much. Anyway, going RT today. Last time no car, lugi best, left office at...*wait for it*....3pm!!!

↡ Advertisement