E92 M3 Competition Package vs C63 Performance Package Plus

inlinesix

With this

the M3 would still kill the C63 on the track with 1-2 seconds difference in lap timings on average

The two optional packages merely equal them out.

eg. a normal M3 vs a P30 C63 would result in the C63 winning both straights and curves

a normal M3 vs a normal C63 would result in the C63 winning straights but M3 winning curves

a normal C63 vs a competition M3 would result in the M3 losing to the C63 in straights but definitely winning in curves

However, this all depends on the track as certain tracks have more straights and some more curves. Depending on this either one of the two cars will have an advantage.

However, a simple tune on the M156 AMG V8 unlocks 50RWHP meaning around 60-70BHP on the C63 so with a simple $600 tune the C63 will terrorise any M3 unless its supercharged.

Edited by Cerano

how come cera-amg-no always say tune here tune there...never compare stock to stock one??

Where got tune? It is stock upgrade.

Competition package = Stock upgrade. Performance Pack = Stock upgrade.

However, a simple tune on the M156 AMG V8 unlocks 50RWHP meaning around 60-70BHP on the C63 so with a simple $600 tune the C63 will terrorise any M3 unless its supercharged.

not tune meh? still package?

seems like the m3 package isnt really worth it...I can also slap on a set of KW coilovers and thicker sway bars or rims. Merc package though expensive,its more worth it cos it keeps the warranty and also if u have issues with the car's software u can still go back to your AD and have it programmed.

seems like the m3 package isnt really worth it...I can also slap on a set of KW coilovers and thicker sway bars or rims. Merc package though expensive,its more worth it cos it keeps the warranty and also if u have issues with the car's software u can still go back to your AD and have it programmed.

Im not sure about the Competition package but the P31 Package is forged internals, composite brake rotors and revised suspension

the standard M156 V8 is already bulletproof tough but imagine the P31 M156 which includes technology off the SLS AMG and forged pistons.

Id love to NOS that

335 owner tried M3 Competition pack got hooked le!

335 owner tried M3 Competition pack got hooked le!

i know alot of 335i owners never turned back after tasting the M even though its lacking in power

i know alot of 335i owners never turned back after tasting the M even though its lacking in power

I know 335 owners who change suspension parts to ///M says it feel different against ///M.

i think cos the //M feels more Raw thats for sure.

↡ Advertisement