Insurance Agents' new tactics?

Funny88

Recently I received few calls but looking for someone else, so I told them "Sorry, Wrong number", guess what, the person asked me:" Are you Mr XXX", I said NO, then he carried on to introduce his Prudential Insurance plan.

I really hate those people who use this kind of stupid tactics. Anyone encountered same irritating agent before? If I am not wrong, we can lodge a complaint.

↡ Advertisement

Recently I received few calls but looking for someone else, so I told them "Sorry, Wrong number", guess what, the person asked me:" Are you Mr XXX", I said NO, then he carried on to introduce his Prudential Insurance plan.

I really hate those people who use this kind of stupid tactics. Anyone encountered same irritating agent before? If I am not wrong, we can lodge a complaint.

haha, when u said the word "NO" shud press the disconnect call button next wat.. don't give em no chances.

Edited by Ahseng

haha, when u said the word "NO" shud press the disconnect call button next wat.. don't give em no chances.

Yeah...Those insurance agents r damn irritating. [laugh] For me, I aso will press the disconnect button too. I gt some frens who r in this line too but I try to keep

away from them as well. :D

Neutral Newbie

you should let them talk while you go do something else. if everyone do that, then they will stop prank calls like this sonner.

i thk i also kena one yest at my home number too..said calling on behalf of his colleague to sell medishield upgrade bla bla from great eastern...ask him to call me again at my mobile, he say dun have..

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys, Im a financial consultant from Prudential. Yes i do agree that those are unethical tactics but please refrain from discussing such one-sided topics about insurance. You do not do justice to the ones who are hardworking. Thank you very much .

Cheers [thumbsup]

Hi guys, Im a financial consultant from Prudential. Yes i do agree that those are unethical tactics but please refrain from discussing such one-sided topics about insurance. You do not do justice to the ones who are hardworking. Thank you very much .

Cheers [thumbsup]

umm.. care to share how you got the yellow card?..... [:p]

Cheers [thumbsup]

Well Mr Agent.

You think MCF owned by you ah? You wanna draw up a list of what we can complain about regarding insurance agents?

You hardworking so what? Nobody slamming you.

Go back to work. Thank you.

Cheers [thumbsup]

Yo,

dun need to get so work up...

Forum for people to voice out their wat they really dun like...

Btw, I also from Pru...

U @ scotts or FXT?

Cheers!!! [wave][wave][wave]

Cheers [thumbsup]

How does it feel to disturb people for a living? [rolleyes] [rolleyes] [rolleyes]

Edited by Leslielai

To be fair, there's no much alternatives for insurance agents to prospect. If you are not willing to receive updates from them, why not call the company to put you in their no call list. This will minimise if not eliminate future calls.

these pple is like reading from script and can say non-stop

so rather than disrupt his reading, i will just leave the phone on the table since my incoming call is free

at least can help to waste his time so that less pple will kena

↡ Advertisement