Proton Sataria NEo

Mini-itx

Neutral Newbie

Hi Satria Neo Owners

Anyone here knows how i can get/purchase Satria Neo original mid-pipe (the whole section).

Either 1st hand or 2nd hand.

Location of place to purchase? Any stockist i can purchase/order from?

Thanks in advance for your kind advice.

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

guys, any of u can recommend a shop to do power steering? my friend needs some repair on his power steering. his car is savvy.

Soon u all will see number plate

WWW 1

Hahaha

If u guys like to play corners but as 99 is too narrow

Rec u all organize a trip to sg regit

There r many many turns there from pengerrang till sg regit

Wide roads, not too many cars

Sides are sand

Sb shiok

Lol

Not much polis also

Haha

But of cse track is best lah

Later sure got those slow cars driver come n f me

'wan die go elsewhere n die, dun endanger others life"

Hahaha true also la

But they can't even do one corner

Sad

Neutral Newbie

Hi Satria Neo Owners

Anyone here knows how i can get/purchase Satria Neo original mid-pipe (the whole section).

Either 1st hand or 2nd hand.

Location of place to purchase? Any stockist i can purchase/order from?

Thanks in advance for your kind advice.

Got... no worries, leave me ur number @ pm, i'll get back to you.

[:)] [:)] [:)]

Neutral Newbie

guys, any of u can recommend a shop to do power steering? my friend needs some repair on his power steering. his car is savvy.

The President of SAVOC Malaysia is a personal friend of mine n my tracking kaki.Maybe u ask ur friend to pm me his no. and I'll get back to him!

Cheers!

[:)] [:)] [:)]

Neutral Newbie

Hey bros with neos,

I am checking on some coilovers that are suitable for our model. Cos my wife is cursing about my current one.

RoadTricks - ur tein superstreet does it have the mount for neo? How is the performance? Cos I am looking to track soon...

Holysniper - GAB SS ok bo? LOL

Escuku - any updates for your alignment work for ur neo?

Sian.... mine is a pinkish D2... bumpy like mad! LOL

For my car, its still in the WS. Going to cost me another 3K for the repairs....

for coilovers, I am getting BC BR coilovers. I think good enough already. Not too expensive also. $1.4K

Neutral Newbie

Hey bros with neos,

I am checking on some coilovers that are suitable for our model. Cos my wife is cursing about my current one.

RoadTricks - ur tein superstreet does it have the mount for neo? How is the performance? Cos I am looking to track soon...

Holysniper - GAB SS ok bo? LOL

Escuku - any updates for your alignment work for ur neo?

Sian.... mine is a pinkish D2... bumpy like mad! LOL

Hi Rippy, my Tein SS does not come with pillowball mount as standard.It is purchased as an option.Performance wise- Very Good. But not excellent enough.Occasional tracking is not a problem.Get the Japan Spec.I ordered mine direct from Japan factory, custom ordered.

But if u wanna try the best (in my opinion), go for Nitron NT Race suspension.The quote for the custom-spec I asked for is RM14k.Too expensive yes, but it is straight from UK, tried n tested for track.For road use though, u have to re-adjust the damping rate though.

Neutral Newbie

Hi Rippy, my Tein SS does not come with pillowball mount as standard.It is purchased as an option.Performance wise- Very Good. But not excellent enough.Occasional tracking is not a problem.Get the Japan Spec.I ordered mine direct from Japan factory, custom ordered.

But if u wanna try the best (in my opinion), go for Nitron NT Race suspension.The quote for the custom-spec I asked for is RM14k.Too expensive yes, but it is straight from UK, tried n tested for track.For road use though, u have to re-adjust the damping rate though.

Price is in RM is because I requested for the price in Malaysian Ringgit.

Neutral Newbie

I am most likely to get the Nitron suspension by October.If you want also (and crazy!) like me, give me your preferred spec, I can call them for a quote too.

Neutral Newbie

I am most likely to get the Nitron suspension by October.If you want also (and crazy!) like me, give me your preferred spec, I can call them for a quote too.

LOL extreme siah... isn't better to get a custom one from RCS Suspensions? =)

12K RM for 3 way dampers hehe.... hardcore oso...

I am exploring that option too just need to save $$$ for it. my current ones though super bumpy but I enter corners its a joy! wahahaha sometimes i think i shld ignore what my wife says ..... oops...

Neutral Newbie

btw need to ask bout some stuff.

e-throttle controller or drive by cable conversion RM400 vs RM1000 0.o

standalone ECU which one better & pocket friendly and trusted tuner to do it any recommendations?

Neutral Newbie

LOL extreme siah... isn't better to get a custom one from RCS Suspensions? =)

12K RM for 3 way dampers hehe.... hardcore oso...

I am exploring that option too just need to save $$$ for it. my current ones though super bumpy but I enter corners its a joy! wahahaha sometimes i think i shld ignore what my wife says ..... oops...

RCS is good too. as I say, 'in my opinion'.

Neutral Newbie

standalone ECU which one better & pocket friendly and trusted tuner to do it any recommendations?

e-throttle controller. unless u go for the FULL drive by cable conversion, which means entirely removing the OEM throttle body, and this procedure requires you to use standalone. Don't fall for the drive by cable conversion that claims you do not have to use standalone coz it is actually juz an add on to your current throttle body using a paddle, as the throttle sensor is still needed for your ecu to read and capture.

Thus, unless you go for the full drive by cable conversion that completely removes your whole throttle body set and requiring you to use a standalone ecu (which will of course cost you more than RM1k), an electronic throttle controller will be a better choice.

Neutral Newbie

YOu meant there is a WS that does cable conversion for Satria neo? If have I want!!

So many workshops also do.but not as 'cheap' as it sounds. a standalone is needed for a FULL conversion. standalone in itself cost bout rm4k with tuning @ Torque Racing.Look for Ah Chuan. Haltech Sprint standalone ecu.

Neutral Newbie

I used Motec M400 standalone.RM 12K with tuning on various platforms to 'perfection'. Took me 3 days in total to complete tuning.

N1 Racing. Kuala Lumpur.

↡ Advertisement