Proton Sataria NEo

Mini-itx

Neutral Newbie

Don't play play with this roadtricks..... his neo is the most powerful in SG......

wah brudder...havent meet leh how u noe?? [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

no fast la..i kana 18 demerit liao. so, actual fact is, i'm gonna be the slowest Neo around town.

[:p] [:p] [:p]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

wah brudder...havent meet leh how u noe?? [laugh] [laugh]

no fast la..i kana 18 demerit liao. so, actual fact is, i'm gonna be the slowest Neo around town.

[:p] [:p] [:p]

woah brudder you power lah! car too fast liao! [:p]

Neutral Newbie

Visit My Website

I am most likely to get the Nitron suspension by October.If you want also (and crazy!) like me, give me your preferred spec, I can call them for a quote too.

Hi Guys,

Recently spent a great afternoon at PG with a modded JB-plate Satria Neo. Am mightily impressed by its handling. Neutral stance, good grip, throttle steerable, with the rear end very willing to play. Power also not bad. Great base for a track car. The other surprise was a stock standard Persona (A), also very capable on track for a stock car with good balance. Everything held together well although we thrashed the car.

The experience changed my view about Protons. The "handling by Lotus" may not be just an idle claim.

Cheers!

Supercharged

Hi Guys,

Recently spent a great afternoon at PG with a modded JB-plate Satria Neo. Am mightily impressed by its handling. Neutral stance, good grip, throttle steerable, with the rear end very willing to play. Power also not bad. Great base for a track car. The other surprise was a stock standard Persona (A), also very capable on track for a stock car with good balance. Everything held together well although we thrashed the car.

The experience changed my view about Protons. The "handling by Lotus" may not be just an idle claim.

Cheers!

now then you realize that?

try smaller cc of proton models, they may out run you at any time.. :D

stock engine wor, with some simple mod like CAI, iridium...

Hi Guys,

Cheers!

Why would you want the rear end to be 'Willing to play'?

Imagine going into a corner and back is 'Willing to play', it will slow down your car. I would rather get one with good grip, fast in fast out..

Edited by Ooosh

Of course ideally you would want a car that doesn't understeer, oversteer or drift, have all the grip you could wish for, and just corner on like a train on rails. Fast in/fast out like you say, ya?

But that's a wish, because in reality a FWD car would inevitably understeer when going into, and powering out of a corner, It would be helpful if the rear end could come around just a little when you adjust your throttle mid-corner, it helps to balance off the understeer and tighten the line. This also makes a car fun to drive round a track.

I am not talking about Initial D sort, hanging the tail out kind of cornering lah...that would be slow.

Hope the explanation helps.

i ever tot proton as next car on assumption that parts are cheaper since even if import from malaysia, rinngit 2.5 :1. But was advised thats not the case. Price similar to Korean/Jap parts & they dont last as long. Any insights? Or is it must make personal trip to JB then can reap benefit of the weak ringgit? but the durabilitgy of parts?

Edited by Baal