Proton Sataria NEo

Mini-itx

SORRY BRO, but despite spending so MUCH RMs only gain so little. Does it really worth it on a NA car?

Not a worry bro for your question... :D

Actually to be honest it is not worth la....it is because that... it just happen in terms of $$, i can only afford to buy a Satria neo instead of an EK 9 or an Evo 7.... hehe

And as well.... every car engine has their own potential.... in Sepang Circuit on every Saaturday night....We had a race for satria neo class only... 15 laps race....im now preparing my ride for thata event....only have to pay rm300....but my handling needs to be upgrade....

its fun man....if u cant afford an Evo...i suggest u get a Neo and mod it... :D

↡ Advertisement

Very impressive ..I hav a friend driving red one too...can easily makan alot of car..

yeap....especially on high end...my neo easily can reach 220kmh... but from 210kmh to 220kmh a bit slow la...can make it faster if i lighten the body parts...

Well done, so what is the 1/4 mile and 0-100 timing?

in cyberjayaa drag battle it is 0-300meter drag... may ride clock 11.3 sec ... mivec 1.6 did 10 sec ++ and vtec 1.6 did 9++ sec...

all vios, swift, altis 1.8 and some other cannot compete with NEO.... all got smoke oredi

SORRY BRO, but despite spending so MUCH RMs only gain so little. Does it really worth it on a NA car?

stock 1598cc Satria Neo Campro Manual Engine stands at 110hp only... if u gain 60 more hp's over stock for me is quite nice already... King Touge in Japan gunsai event don't need a 300 ponnies engine to beat a 400hp turbo charge machine...

get a neo and mod it man...u will love it

Neutral Newbie

Sounds interesting. My wife(shared with her dad) Gen2 1.3 manual pickup very slow. changed open pod & iridium plug and lightweight rims helped slightly only..

Sounds interesting. My wife(shared with her dad) Gen2 1.3 manual pickup very slow. changed open pod & iridium plug and lightweight rims helped slightly only..

bro....bring your car to KL...let us upgrade your 1.3 to1.6.... rm 3500only.... then can blah oredi....maintain your 1.3 pistons....it has a higher compression compared to 1.6 pistons.... im using a 1.3pistons in my 1.6engine.....hehhehhe.....

Saw a black satria neo at woodlands...

veri fast...

Good handling too...

Feel like getting it man...

Topspeed is decent with the stock Campro engine....

Acceleration is also around there. But who knows that guy might have drop in something else..... [laugh]

YOKOHAMA, May 20 (Bernama) -- Cusco, a renowned Japanese after market automotive parts company, has confirmed the purchase of 30 units of Proton Satria Neo as a Group N Rally car to be sold to any interested parties.

According to well informed Proton source here, sales and negotiations in the future would be based on as and when Cusco makes an order.

"At the moment, Cusco has confirmed the purchase of 30 units of Satria Neo," he told Bernama on the last day of the Malaysia Automotive Industry Exhibition (MAIE) which is being held concurrently with the Automotive Engineering Exposition (AEE) here.

At this point, Proton would send the car to Cusco in Japan in completely built-up (CBU) form, he said, adding that, prior to this, Proton had never exported its car to the Japanese market before.

He confirmed that the car would be used as a rally car, not only by enthusiasts, but also by professional rally teams.

"There are currently two Satria Neo Group N Rally cars competing in the FIA Asia Pacific Rally Championship 2011, and one vehicle participating in the All Japan Rally Championship 2011," he said.

He said it would export under its original name -- Proton Satria Neo.

He, however, explained that the current sales of Satria Neo to Japan was due to Proton's International rally involvement with the Satria Neo Super 2000 (S2000) and not through its participation in 2007 exhibition in Japan.

"Whilst competing against the Cusco Rally Team and other professional teams in the Asia-Pacific region, including one round in Japan, the team gained much media coverage and spectators' interest wherever it went."

"This has directly led Cusco to explore the possibility of converting and selling the Satria Neo as a Group N Rally car to any interested parties," he said.

Meanwhile, the "Tuah" concept car, which was now on display at MAIE/AEE continue to attract the interest of visitors at the exhibition.

"TUAH" is a concept sporty saloon, inspired from nautical and aeronautical designs.

It is a design concept that balances function and aesthetics and incorporates cues from Proton's new design direction.

Among some of its features are a photo-chromatic glass roof which darkens automatically at varying degrees, LED fog lamps for clearer and more natural lighting with low power consumption, modern LED rear combi lamps which promote safety.

Concealed and illuminated door handles for ease of use during low light conditions, adaptive spoiler which balances the vehicle during high speed for a safer ride, adaptive headlamps which turn in relation to the steering wheel for a more dynamic driving experience.

The Proton source said that "TUAH" is one of the concept cars in the Pahlawan Series that were showcased for the first time at the 2010 Kuala Lumpur International Motor Show.

By definition, he said the term "concept car" refers to a concept vehicle, a show vehicle or a car prototype made to showcase a concept, new styling, technology and more.

"They are often shown at motor shows to gauge customer reaction to new and radical designs which may or may not have a chance of being produced," he added.

seems like not many neo drivers around!

Wanted to know some views about how it will look like if I change only r3 front bumper with stock rear bumper and no sideskirt.

A proton satria neo can makan honda civics?

Stock or modded? Modded Neos can makan a Type R also.... There is even one video of Neo makan Skyline.

Stock or modded? Modded Neos can makan a Type R also.... There is even one video of Neo makan Skyline.

quite impossible, but not impossible, but are you willing to spend hugeee sum of $$$ ? I have 'planted' several 10ks into my present Neo, but with half that amount, I have an eg6 b18c with 220-230hp peviously. The experts in KL say it is not possible to have that kind of power in a Neo, unless, you are willing to use Race gas VP Power or the likes, in addition to a full moded engine (think of somewhere between $60-$80 a litre). But, what if I pump VP in my previous eg? so, like for like, mod for mod, it is really not feasible, but if u're talking on the track, it is different, where skill and engine realibility counts. So I don't believe you can compare and make claims based on Youtube or words of mouth.Cause you do not noe if the skyline is having technical issues so on and so forth. Take your car to the track, enjoy beating the lesser skill drivers, irregardless of car, and have a good time!

[cool] [cool] [cool]

seems like not many neo drivers around!

Wanted to know some views about how it will look like if I change only r3 front bumper with stock rear bumper and no sideskirt.

That will be nice too!

Well, if the Type R is modded as well, i dun think the Neo can do much. As for Skyline, well, maybe the driver did not try. He was trying to save gas.

All these are nothing but Neo drivers trying to make themselves feel good. More importantly, there is no honour in a Type R/Skyline makaning a Neo. This applies to all wannabe cars which were never desugned to be fast/on the track in the first place!