Proton Sataria NEo

Mini-itx

Neutral Newbie

saw on e webby of proton. RM 10k for e full set of catback exhaust and other stuff.... rims oso...

though i dun really liked the spring was thinking to change to coilovers....

i already emailed the motorsports of proton asking for details. I also gave them requirements of our LTA for certification etc. if they can produce it then hooray we can change ours to legal R3 exos.. =)

:wub::wub:

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

saw on e webby of proton. RM 10k for e full set of catback exhaust and other stuff.... rims oso...

though i dun really liked the spring was thinking to change to coilovers....

i already emailed the motorsports of proton asking for details. I also gave them requirements of our LTA for certification etc. if they can produce it then hooray we can change ours to legal R3 exos.. =)

Getting the pipe legalized cost a lot, a lot of money... I don't think Proton will do it for us as the market in sg is not profitable enough for them to cover cost and of course, make a profit. Unless we are willing to come out that sum of $$. May cost a five figure amount tho.

Anywayz, lets hope for the best!

Neutral Newbie

btw i checked with proton motorsports side. the r3 exhuast is legal anyway... it looks pretty much like the stock. i am asking to about changing the extractor and exhaust tgt there... since its oem product from proton shld not hv too much issues here in sgp too...

btw i checked with proton motorsports side. the r3 exhuast is legal anyway... it looks pretty much like the stock. i am asking to about changing the extractor and exhaust tgt there... since its oem product from proton shld not hv too much issues here in sgp too...

Yup, its quite similar to stock. But its also possible to simply use non legal ones and then swap stock ones for inspection...lol

i was eaten by a mystery satria gti in melbourne..

HAHAHAHA!

I went to Melbourne sometime ago.

I saw the Proton and was like 'WTF THERE'S A PROTON IN AUSTRALIA!'

Neutral Newbie

actually, how can it be legal if there is no cat at the extractor?

from wat i know, they don't have to pass emission test, unlike us. [bigcry]

Edited by Holysniper

Neutral Newbie

anyone knows where can i modify the neo's top DIN for installation of gauges.. saw one satria neo has it in sgp... LOL

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

accessories shop shld be able to drill the current panel. Or maybe they got some holder. I can help check with jb workshop if you want. :D

btw, apparently single din panel for single din headunit is in extinction for neo! The jb workshop said he checked many places already don't have, now checking KL side. :blink:

Edited by Holysniper

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

u mean the single din HU is extinct??? LOL cannot be right....

ohya ur seat.... what is the size? Cos I am quite a skinny person... =)

Edited by Rippytan

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

u mean the single din HU is extinct??? LOL cannot be right....

ohya ur seat.... what is the size? Cos I am quite a skinny person... =)

the workshop has to order from KL for me the single din panel to fit my single din player! In the beginning i thought it should be in abundant.. :wacko: oh well, they have tons of double din panels though.. :o

skinny sure fit, cos i am a skinny person too [blush]

Edited by Holysniper

Neutral Newbie

lol... thks man...

looks like I will need to look for u for lobangs for Single Din HU and lobangs to put my gauges into my top HU.

I find satria neo's dashboard too small to put gauges on top. :)

Neutral Newbie

lol... thks man...

looks like I will need to look for u for lobangs for Single Din HU and lobangs to put my gauges into my top HU.

I find satria neo's dashboard too small to put gauges on top. :)

i can only recommend the workshops i went to! haha :)

yup it's very small, in the end i only installed water and oil temp at the right side, covering the vent.

Neutral Newbie

hey im new here :D

hope to learn much about this particular car :)

welcome! :D

did you happen to get the black satria with orange decals. [:p]

↡ Advertisement