Philea Resort & Spa, Ayer Keroh, anyone go before?

Sgnick

Saw this promotion from AA, and learnt about this place, first time I know about this place exist. At Ayer Keroh. So anybody stay before any review?

Philea-artwork.jpg

↡ Advertisement

This is a brand new ...immediately to the left after clearing Ayer Keroh Toll Plaza on the same road to the Butterfly farm...Went for look see look see in July '10 before their official opening...v v nice....tastefully done and u wd not know that u are actually in Malacca!

Read some reviews from Tripadvisor, not good reviews leh, insects problems, cannot park inside the compound, lousy breakfast, pricey etc.

...Hmmmm...I didn't stay there but just drove up d road as I saw the billboard on the left after the toll plaza to check it out and walked around only in July...but the px is really WOW!....

Read some reviews from Tripadvisor, not good reviews leh, insects problems, cannot park inside the compound, lousy breakfast, pricey etc.

sounds like Malaysia to me [laugh][laugh]

It is a nice and secluded place. My family stayed for a night during weekday but there were not many people there. Less than 5 rooms were occupied. We have the resturant by ourselves for breakfast in the hotel. It was quiet and a good place to getaway from concrete hotels. Rooms are made from log. Nice experience but would be better to stay during weekend with a bigger crowd.

Just had a two nights stay at the beautiful resort courtesy of the ongoing promotion. Nice and peaceful, not much crowd (perhaps due to timing) and enough parking space within the resort compound. Some minor gripes are :- dead bees are found near the windows, the resort is pricey (compared to hotels within Melaka city area) despite the promotional rate, and not-so-good noise insulation in the room (can hear your neighbour). Nothing much to do but relax, swim and family bonding. Overall a good stay. [thumbsup]

Turbocharged

Almost 3 yrs n seem nobody tried this resort. Well....im going this wed. Reviews at tripadvisor have been mixed so far. Decide to jus give it a try n not go with high expectations. Now a lot cheaper. Will give a review once back.

Almost 3 yrs n seem nobody tried this resort. Well....im going this wed. Reviews at tripadvisor have been mixed so far. Decide to jus give it a try n not go with high expectations. Now a lot cheaper. Will give a review once back.

i stayed there for 2 nights previous december. Not bad except for the noise level went your neighbour decide to go up and down the woiden staircase to the rooms upstaurs....damn loud siak! Rooms not bad and breakfast ok ok only! The surrounding is spacious and resort like and i liked the swimming pool as its quite big and my daughter found it enjoyable. The wifi reception is rather bad in our room but connection near the reception area is rather good. Nothing much to do except for the spa. Maybe can gibe 6/10.

Turbocharged

i stayed there for 2 nights previous december. Not bad except for the noise level went your neighbour decide to go up and down the woiden staircase to the rooms upstaurs....damn loud siak! Rooms not bad and breakfast ok ok only! The surrounding is spacious and resort like and i liked the swimming pool as its quite big and my daughter found it enjoyable. The wifi reception is rather bad in our room but connection near the reception area is rather good. Nothing much to do except for the spa. Maybe can gibe 6/10.

the noise is a constant complain among the feedbacks given. hopefully i get the upper lvl rooms. really hv no idea where else to stay at within the given distance, so decided to try. n i quite like the surroundings fm the pics. hopefully my family will like it.

↡ Advertisement