Beat a 335i today! Feel good!

Nmnhnlm

Chio a 335i for a short sprint today and managed to beat him by quite a margin (something like 10m) when I hit 100KM/H. As I push to 150-160, the 335i couldn\'t keep up at all. It really feels good man. Read about all that 335i power here in MCF but its nothing much leh.

MY car is a modded S13....SR20DET power!....hehe.....

↡ Advertisement

Want to compare, compare stock to stock. A mod 335i can make you smell their smoke too. And a reminder, want to have excitement go to a track, don't do it on the road. Got yourself killed is okay, got others involved but you lived, you will live in darkness for ever.

Edited by Heartbreakid

Want to compare, compare stock to stock. A mod 335i can make you smell their smoke too.

The 335i must at least squeeze out another 200HP to beat me....... I don\'t know if its possible for the engine......

Want to compare, compare stock to stock. A mod 335i can make you smell their smoke too.

The 335i must at least squeeze out another 200HP to beat me....... I don\'t know if its possible for the engine......

that is quite easily done on a 335i btw

I will want to see it with my own eyes.....

But it doesn\'t matter even if a 335i can put out 500HP cause I still can swap in RB26..... Then the 335i can smell my exhaust forever....

I will want to see it with my own eyes.....

But it doesn\'t matter even if a 335i can put out 500HP cause I still can swap in RB26..... Then the 335i can smell my exhaust forever....