Samsung Galaxy S getting Android 2.2 Froyo update now

Friendstar

Been using galaxy s ever since e first launch. From stock 2.1, to 2.1 root and lag fix, to 2.2 with kernel speed mod.

And i can only say best is 2.1 with root and lag fix. Now upgraded to 2.2 with kernel speed mod and experiencing lag. Quite bad actually.

Gf with same phone on stock 2.2 also experiencing lag. Only thing stopping me from changing another phone is e superb 4.0" super amoled screen. Waiting for desire hd to launch. But screen nothing fancy. Normal 4.3" lcd.

Beside being plasticky, their sw sux is another reason why I go with htc and not samsung... They really screw thing up... 2.2 on my desire is so much faster..... I think samsung always screw it up when they add in their ui, from default stable, they make it slow and buggy...hehehe....

While surfacing net from the hp, I realized that whether ever I login into a particular site and move on to other link from there, it will bonus back to the initial page where asking me to login in again.

Any idea on how to overcome this problem. I don't have this problem with other website when surfing with the hp. Also, no such problem with this particular website when surfing with PC and laptop. So the problem got to do with the samsung hp (setting?).

thx

did you realise that the only thing ppl have to say about iphone is that it is no good.

but no one tell you what make it no good. [sly]

where esle, ppl can state the fault of Andriod and Symbian??

this should tell you who are saying Iphone not good. [scholar]

I saying iphone no good becos i keep experienced drop call and unit shut down for no reason....all re-installing for software doesn't solve the problem...so what shld i do? i need a phone that allow me to make long call..... [bigcry][bigcry]

Beside being plasticky, their sw sux is another reason why I go with htc and not samsung... They really screw thing up... 2.2 on my desire is so much faster..... I think samsung always screw it up when they add in their ui, from default stable, they make it slow and buggy...hehehe....

Is your Desire HD? For Desire, isn't it with 2.1 only? Do you know what is the price of Desire HD with no contract?

ya been using HTC desire with froyo almost 2 mths liao swee swee no problem. Wats wrong with samsung? take so long to launch froyo still so problematic..

Is your Desire HD? For Desire, isn't it with 2.1 only? Do you know what is the price of Desire HD with no contract?

When i bought desire it came with 2.1 but can immediately upgrade to 2.2 urself when u go into the menu n upgrade software