Brake Caliper Painting Service.

T-wrx

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

Just like to share a very good & cheap lobang with all of you.

I've had a real hard time locating caliper painter for the job. In the market I've only managed to get a few of them right now. However, many of them charges much higher as it involve taking out of wheel and spraying the caliper. There is actually no different for the finishing of our stock calipers by spray or paint as out caliper's surface is uneven and rough. Thus, I have decided to go for the cheaper alternative of painting. Below is a few of the choices.

Please do not flame me as I hope this will benefit all the bros here looking for this service, as I had a real hard time locating them in the car market.

1)Name : SOH Brother-shop

Service : Spraying

Appointment : Only weekday with appointment

Price : 2/5

2)Name : Nightz Concepts-shop( Look for dave )

Service : Spraying

Appointment : Everyday with appointment

Price : 1/5

3)Name : streetcalipers-freelancer

Service : painting.

Appointment : Weekend only

Price : 5/5

I've chose streetcaliper to do this job.

Pros:

1)Very good price

2)Did not take out rim as he said he was afraid alignment etc will not be right after wheel being taken out.

3)Very nice finishing, imo same as spraying

4)Very clean job, no stains etc on rim and any other where else.

Cons:

1)Long working hours, he did about 4 hours for my ride but I guess it should be about the same with other shops?

2)Need to leave car keys with him because I want to have my lunch at the nearby area, but I did jot down his IC and took a photo of him. He also passed me his student card in exchanged.

For pricing, i think it is not advisable to post it here, do pm me I'll tell you the pricing they quoted me fro all 3 company.

Cheers,

P/s: Please do not flame me, this is purely for the benefit for those who are looking for this service, as I really had a hard, hard time finding.

↡ Advertisement

hahaha.. sounds like selling koyok

anyway.. for TS info.. taking out the wheels to spray caliper will NOT affect alignment

darn.. is it the sch holidays again???

Neutral Newbie

the same crap with the same 3 lobangs and end up the same freelancer again?

can stop this self direct self act spam s--t?

Hi,

Yes, I'm the same guy that started that last thread, due to personal reason, I changed to a new account. I'm not promoting etc. I'm just helping those bros who need caliper painting svc lobang as I had a hard time finding one weeks back. These are just a consolidation of the lobang I found. Nothing else. I don't gain anything from this. Please do not flame me. If I did offend anyone, I'm sincerely sorry. ^_^

bo pian

he need pocket money

must bluff more idiots spoil their callipers by painting or put some stupid brembo covers

i kinda like the brembo cover, got lobang bo?

i kinda like the brembo cover, got lobang bo?

You want?? I got spare used one.

Free gift from someone but don't wanna use.

Meet up I pass to you.

bo pian

he need pocket money

must bluff more idiots spoil their callipers by painting or put some stupid brembo covers

Actually I don't think painting callipers will spoil leh.

I just diy-ed my callipers for fun.

Turn out quite nice. Along with rotor hub and sides.

At least better than the rusted and dusted look from most cars.

img0083ai.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hi guys went to Street calipers to do my brake calipers. i painted it red and here is the picture

of my ride with calipers painted in red. Quite impress with his service. he charge me 30 for 2

calipers and he is quite a nice guy. All i can say is he did a bloody well done job in painting my calipers :D

Edited by Enforcer533

Neutral Newbie

http://img515.imageshack.us/i/img0083ai.jpg/

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hi guys went to Street calipers to do my brake calipers. i painted it red and here is the picture

of my ride with calipers painted in red. Quite impress with his service. he charge me 30 for 2

calipers and he is quite a nice guy. All i can say is he did a bloody well done job in painting my calipers :D

Bro looking good! Yeah, I have to agree that he did a great job on mine too! haa!

Neutral Newbie

Hi everyone,

Just like to find out if anyone knows where to buy a high temperature resistant spray paint (white colour)? I have gone to several paint stores, and they only have silver or black for high temperature resistant spray paints.

Thanks a lot!!

Rgds,

Andy

Hi everyone,

Just like to find out if anyone knows where to buy a high temperature resistant spray paint (white colour)? I have gone to several paint stores, and they only have silver or black for high temperature resistant spray paints.

Thanks a lot!!

Rgds,

Andy

Hi-temp white??

Never see before.

Anyway, if wanna use for callipers, can forget it....It'll get yellow then brown the dirty brown.....

But if you are really looking for it, my guess is that you can try out J*hns*n and ask around.

Otherwise, probably have to import.

↡ Advertisement