BMW Eco Drive 2010 in Bali

Mockngbrd

Crosspost from BMW-SG and my own blogsite

P1060011.jpg

P1060059.jpg

Following up on my drive of the X1 on local roads, we now head off to a nearby island called Bali for a special ECO Drive event focusing on the

↡ Advertisement

It was great, didn't have much free time though.

Arrived in the evening for dinner on the first day, 2nd day whole day event, 3rd day straight to the airport after hotel breakfast. Only got to buy my Bintang Tee in the airport

wah brudder how u get invited to this kind of events

ya lor. i also want to go haha

Alot of work mixed with luck and a spinkling of good timing

So u reckon x1 is a good buy? Is the fuel economy good considering that you had the car for a while.. I read your review on it.. I'm contemplating trading in my 1.4 roc for it. I have arranged a test drive but scary, cos if i like it then it means more cash burn..

Anyway, it looks like a really good buy at 150 range...

I think price-wise, its a pretty good buy spec-wise compared with the other BMWs. Best u go test drive for yourself and decide.

Reset the trip meter / eco meter and see if you are ok with the consumption. I usually don't care much for saving fuel and quite heavy footed, different driving style.

I tested the car yesterday. Interior was a little bare. Exterior looks gorgeous though. The steering feel of the x1 was really bad. Horrible, in fact. Was disappointed but it so happen that my SE happen to drive one. Hers feels alright though. Weird! Hopefully, i don't get into trouble for saying this but i think that the X1 that is being used for test drives has some steering issues. Funny that it's sold out. Maybe it's just me.

Hopefully can save enough for the 2011 X3 instead. [rolleyes]

sorry dude, no lobang, i dun get paid to do what i do. It's just a hobby and something i enjoy. Driving the cars is enough payment for me.

Just start out writing whatever you can, about friend's cars, or anything else you enjoy. I started out writing reviews for model 1:18 diecast cars cos i used to collect a crapload of them.

Yup, driving the cars is reward enough for me as well...hahah

I am not looking to be Jeremy Clarkson although he is paid a sh1tload of dough [laugh]

↡ Advertisement