Do you give away un-used parking coupons to the next driver?

Darthrevan

Do you give away un-used parking coupons to the next driver?  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Do you give away un-used parking coupons to the next driver?

• I believe in giving..giving is a virtue
    • I seldom have left-over time to give
    • I will rather throw away than to give

Just a simple poll. Do you guys give away coupons which you used half-way and there is some leftover time? Let's say u tear a 1 hr parking coupons and left 30mins..will u give to the next driver who parks?

For those that don't..what's ur reason(s)?

for myself..I have always given away coz i can't used them anyway..since I'm going somewhere else or back to work..i've received leftover coupons myself too..from kind drivers who's leaving early..pay it forward perhaps?

whatever it is..whats ur views or opinions?

↡ Advertisement

Yup...alwes give......so far most ppl accept graciously, but got a few look at me like i loan shark liddat [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

i giv to chio bu onli, + write my phone number behind.

cb..you look like Gay which chiobu wan..unless from thailand [laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

I call it paying it forward - the first time was when I experienced it when some one gave me his unused portion of parking coupons when I started driving many years ago. I was very pleasantly surprised.

Since then, I also practiced this - gave away all my unused portions - usually about 10-20 minutes balance. So far all the recipients have been pleasantly surprised and grateful. I hope they also continue to practice this. Would make driving a lot more pleasant when everyone pays it forward. [thumbsup]

yes i will giv... but if no one there to take dan no choice lor... normally is at SLT there open carpark.. cos whenever i go SLS walk walk or makan around there, i will park at SLT open carpark... sometimes unfinished coupons so muz as well giv, oso got ppl giv me down there too... :)

I would not give those i used within the restricted zone as i may use them again when i am out of the restricted zone. When i do use them outside the restrict zone most of the time i would offer them to the next driver waiting to part in the same lot.