SKA plate

Aaronlkl

Hi Guys, from onemotoring websites, it seems very troublesome to bid a number plate....... any more convenient ways to do that?

buying off 2nd dealer. but u can only buy from the range of number they have.

but the price is inflated like double the cost.

in short big rip off or when u got alot of $$ to burn.

↡ Advertisement

buying off 2nd dealer. but u can only buy from the range of number they have.

but the price is inflated like double the cost.

in short big rip off or when u got alot of $$ to burn.

Oww man...... thats mean its better for me to go bid the number myself loh........ the number i wan is not those special number, so i think may get it in low price...... :P

Oww man...... thats mean its better for me to go bid the number myself loh........ the number i wan is not those special number, so i think may get it in low price...... :P

a simpler 2digit number sell by dealer is on avg 4k.

i suppose those should be gotten for under 1.5k or that range.

cos who will go bid the whole range other than dealers.

if the number u wan, still got leftover in the current ska range, faster go bid with maybe 1k+. though 1k should be able to get it le lol.

jus need go bank/post office get the $ payable to lta. then submit and lta with their documents.

Neutral Newbie

ska65 and 67 is up on dealer website selling less than 6k or so. so huge diff.

Which dealer is that? I didn't saw it on Euro.

Neutral Newbie

1k? or how much u bid. for such a large number i wonder how high u bid.

i am lucky to got it too, if it fall onto dealer, they will sell in five figure such as 15k.

1.1K only! :P

Neutral Newbie

Thanks

Anyway, to all who got their SKA plate, congrats. I ask around and heard this SKA round very popular.

Looks at the remainder 2 digit numbers after first round....left very little only!

Heard most of the single digits went for astronomical sum! Not sure true or not, my friend knew someone who bidded $38k for 7 and still smell no smoke.

a simpler 2digit number sell by dealer is on avg 4k.

i suppose those should be gotten for under 1.5k or that range.

cos who will go bid the whole range other than dealers.

if the number u wan, still got leftover in the current ska range, faster go bid with maybe 1k+. though 1k should be able to get it le lol.

jus need go bank/post office get the $ payable to lta. then submit and lta with their documents.

Thanks for the advise pal...... By the way, i have successfully bid the number i want....for just $1002 !!!! [laugh]

my friend called LTA....no SKY, that permutation would be skip. sori to burst ur bubble...

sianz. i am waiting for SKY to bid for any number. *bubble burst*

Edited by Pelican

Thanks

Anyway, to all who got their SKA plate, congrats. I ask around and heard this SKA round very popular.

Looks at the remainder 2 digit numbers after first round....left very little only!

Heard most of the single digits went for astronomical sum! Not sure true or not, my friend knew someone who bidded $38k for 7 and still smell no smoke.

single digit i think yes.

but to bid so high, i think only private buyer.

i highly doubt dealer will bid so high, it will eat into their profit margin and the fund require to bid.

any amt they bid, they need to have the exact amount first.

i got 2digit below 20 at under 10k. i still consider it a steal.

resell price easily 10k+

Thanks for the advise pal...... By the way, i have successfully bid the number i want....for just $1002 !!!! [laugh]

gratz, even if u bid 1k, i doubt anyone will buy. cos if they wan they would bid during the 1st round.

unles come to 2nd round for the leftover, actually got someone want to buy the same number as u lol.

SKA 7**8 M

Not a special tak gong number la..... bid this number bcos my in-law's family all use the same number.....hee hee :D

only if u guys park together =P

↡ Advertisement