Category Current COE Price ($) Quota Bids Received

A CAR (1600CC & BELOW) & TAXI 1 647 18

B CAR (ABOVE 1600CC) 1 479 13

C GOODS VEHICLE & BUS 1 210 1

D MOTORCYCLE 1 333 98

E OPEN 1 311 1

Source: Land Transport Authority

Seems like quiet at showrooms.

I predict it will drop a lot today and next round.

Today drop will spur the mad rush for year end and CNY cars. Every year the same trend repeats.

If Singapore going recession, then the COE confirm will crush liao! But seems like there are many rich pple in sg, so may not affect pple continue to buy car.

Neutral Newbie

COE price will remain high and price will trend even higher next year. As statistic show car deregister reach record low in september. Next year quota will reduce by another 20-30 %. you think coe price will drop i don't think so. Just pray hard.

COE price will remain high and price will trend even higher next year. As statistic show car deregister reach record low in september. Next year quota will reduce by another 20-30 %. you think coe price will drop i don't think so. Just pray hard.

I guess better buy now, cos the reducing of 20-30% next yr confirm will have huge effect on the COE! [shakehead]

Neutral Newbie

If car buyer is use to the high COE price they will start buying , no doubt the coe price is high is already offset by the drop in the taxes , i still remember i bought a hyundai elantra for 103K in the 90'". My dad bought a mercede E200 for 280K. The government intention is to reduce the car population. As u can see now early morning everywhere jam. Foreigner is complaining.

Neutral Newbie

Seems like quiet at showrooms.

I predict it will drop a lot today and next round.

Today drop will spur the mad rush for year end and CNY cars. Every year the same trend repeats.

volkswagen showroom is fullhouse.

Neutral Newbie

VW full house. But go people buy or not?

The $10k discount is for old clearing stock model. I don't think singaporeans dare to buy old conti cars.

But for me i don't even dare to buy VW as the reliability is one of the worse in JD power rating.( JD power is a renown rating company in the world)

But for me i don't even dare to buy VW as the reliability is one of the worse in JD power rating.( JD power is a renown rating company in the world)

u very sure VW reliability is one of the worse??? [shocked]

Neutral Newbie

u very sure VW reliability is one of the worse??? [shocked]

It range the last few of the worse. My friend bought a GTI his gear box damage in 2 weeks.

Yup agree.. [;)]

It range the last few of the worse. My friend bought a GTI his gear box damage in 2 weeks.

He bought a lemon. [:p]

↡ Advertisement