Hyundai Avante VS Kia Cerato Forte

SGCMmaomao

For the current models, I would say Forte win hands down...

But for the newest Avante Md, I will definitely say its much much more better in terms of interior n exterior as compared to the Forte or even soon to be FL Forte. [:p]

For the current models, I would say Forte win hands down...

But for the newest Avante Md, I will definitely say its much much more better in terms of interior n exterior as compared to the Forte or even soon to be FL Forte. [:p]

The new avante really tht gd? Even the FL forte also cannot fight?! :o I wondering will the FL forte going to be lighter than the current version? [rolleyes]

The outlook for the FL Forte will be completely the same as the current one, jus sum minor comestic changes here and there plus new 6-speed gearbox.

Do some search on Avante Md and u will get wat i mean... [:p]

The outlook for the FL Forte will be completely the same as the current one, jus sum minor comestic changes here and there plus new 6-speed gearbox.

Do some search on Avante Md and u will get wat i mean... [:p]

So the FL forte didn't shed some weight ah?! :blink: Still as "overweight" as the current version?! [rolleyes] I find the forte a bit too heavy liao. If the forte can be the same weight as the current avante gd liao.

AH!!!! It's not pregnant cat!!!! It's just fat fat nia... It's a MALE!!!! :D

:blink: pregnant cat already said thank q u and bye bye. No need to talk anymore . Please dont hog thread

Since I work saturdays that means I am free now.

Well little girl let me tell u about the bird and the bees.

The bird flies around and around till he finds an insect where upon it would satiate its hunger. Once in a while the bird gets luckly and finds a bee. The bird then gobbles it up.

Skinny little kitty runs around and around the block and kill and kill any many birds as he can till they die from it. But if fate should dictate one bird would be the one to have eaten a bee, then the kitty would bite his head off and maul it beyond recognition.

Kitty would then drag it home and bear this as a gift to you. Should you accept this gift kitty would grow fat and bear forth 10 kittens.

I hope I have told you about the birds and the bees better than your parents [scholar]

avante 2011 makes the forte design look dated. check out the pics

http://fooyoh.com/car_news/5068626

its basically a little brother version of the new Sonata

The new avante indeed looks like the smaller version of i45. Although the new avante design looks very executive and luxury, but somehow i still prefer the forte design lor. The design of the forte looks more sporty and younger looking. [;)]

Seriously, out of the point... Dun understand ur mean.. It"s alright ur wise one -_-

Since I work saturdays that means I am free now.

Well little girl let me tell u about the bird and the bees.

The bird flies around and around till he finds an insect where upon it would satiate its hunger. Once in a while the bird gets luckly and finds a bee. The bird then gobbles it up.

Skinny little kitty runs around and around the block and kill and kill any many birds as he can till they die from it. But if fate should dictate one bird would be the one to have eaten a bee, then the kitty would bite his head off and maul it beyond recognition.

Kitty would then drag it home and bear this as a gift to you. Should you accept this gift kitty would grow fat and bear forth 10 kittens.

I hope I have told you about the birds and the bees better than your parents [scholar]

Neutral Newbie

Sunroof is good for me. Everytime when inside the car is very hot in the afternoon, I will open the sunroof to let heat escape (heat rise) first. Then I go in and drive away with all side windows open. The car cool down very fast than those without sunroof as outside air tends to rush in through the rooftop and force inside air out through the side rear windows.

Something is better than nothing. I wish my car has sunroof too. Maybe the next ride

In sg, sunroof not common and popular. Not many car has sunroof. [rolleyes]

Neutral Newbie

yes i agree with this :)

thats true.. u may think that using sunroof may save aircon but u need more petrol cos there is a lot of drag caused by an opened sunroof