Hyundai Avante VS Kia Cerato Forte

SGCMmaomao

becos during driving is very noisy when sunroof is open. convertible one is ok.

It depends on what car the sun roof is fitted on.. Some cars like the VW Beatle can be very noisy till u need to raise your voice to talk.. Cars like Mini Cooper S and Avante is quite ok even with sunroof open all the way and u can still carry out a normal conversation at speed up to 80km/hr. Not sure about convertible though cos never tried that b4..

↡ Advertisement

my boss had bought a fleet of cerato.. now just waiting for the next coe bidding.. hope it's really nicer than avante.. cos i drove avante b4, quiet engine, rather smooth ride.. I really love the side mirrors... :)

my boss had bought a fleet of cerato.. now just waiting for the next coe bidding.. hope it's really nicer than avante.. cos i drove avante b4, quiet engine, rather smooth ride.. I really love the side mirrors... :)

Your Boss bought a fleet of Cerato?

Taxi company ah?

By the way, Cerato is noiser than Avante.

Neutral Newbie

I managed to catch a glimpse of the new avante in seoul 2 weeks ago. It was on test drive. Its very much like the smaller version of I45. I personally think its alot more beautiful than forte.

I managed to catch a glimpse of the new avante in seoul 2 weeks ago. It was on test drive. Its very much like the smaller version of I45. I personally think its alot more beautiful than forte.

it had to be, because it is newer than forte...

the competition never stop...

will hyundai build a avante coupe like forte koup?

or back to tuscani?

genesis coupe?

future are full of surprise...

keep the good stuff coming...

it just keep getting better and better...

If u compared the new avante with the forte, i wld say the design of the avante wld be nicer. ^_^

Compared btw the current avante with forte, i find forte nicer. Although current avante also not bad, quite a nice car to drive. [rolleyes]

Anyway, y u like the side mirrors of the avante? [:/]

Neutral Newbie

Avante a bit of uncle car.........

Not really . I rate the new Avante 2011 more style milo than curret Forte . ...

Unless i am uncle .

Aiya, if like this compared, korea cars confirmed consider very cheap! [:p]

Hard to say. maybe nex year Korean $$$ increase and Yen drop. Civic cheaper den avante and forte =x

Hard to say. maybe nex year Korean $$$ increase and Yen drop. Civic cheaper den avante and forte =x

If the civic is cheaper than avante & forte, for many pple mindset here, confirm all will go buy civic instead of avante & forte. [:p] Afterall civic still a jap made car. :D

Compared btw the current avante with forte, i find forte nicer. Although current avante also not bad, quite a nice car to drive. [rolleyes]

Anyway, y u like the side mirrors of the avante? [:/]

it's big... hee

Your Boss bought a fleet of Cerato?

Taxi company ah?

By the way, Cerato is noiser than Avante.

heh heh.. me no work taxi company... more for rental car, sales of used car and insurance..

Kia Forte comes out with the 6speed ver.. the pick up is very impressive.. u guys free hor can go KIA kay siao test drive :)

But the car just doesn't look like a new car now. The styling is starting to get dated. Unless if you're talking about the Koup then it's another story.

Kia should make the interior of the Forte like the K5. Upmarket materials and features, would make the car super competitive to the continentals.

forte is priced low for a reason.. cos they have to save on materials where they can. no bi-xenon/LED lights to start with. i can't comment on the interior cos i never seen before but based on what I read, it feels cheapo

forte is priced low for a reason.. cos they have to save on materials where they can. no bi-xenon/LED lights to start with. i can't comment on the interior cos i never seen before but based on what I read, it feels cheapo

The interior is hard plastics lorh. But at least it's well assembled. The workmanship is quite good.

If the upcoming new Avante has an interior the same quality as the i45/ K5, then can say goodbye to the Forte already.

Edited by Proton_neutron
↡ Advertisement