2011 Proton Saga Facelift

Mustang

Supercharged

agreed too... seems like they never gonna learn...

what era already... still come out such car designs.. disappointed

Let me edit my statement. I typed it before seeing the facelift pic. Now that I see it: "Yucks!" Fugly Design. I still like the Proton Saga Iswara. More car like design and best of all, more balance. This new Saga is heavy bottom. The whole car looks fat and tip toey. The facelift made the car looks 10 times worse.

Edited by Heartbreakid

Its Facelift Saga that's mean not totally new

To each it own,Everyone got different opinion.Other man junk is another man treasure.

No facelift ppl kpkb got facelift also kpkb human will never satisfied one.I see no problem with my current Saga still can run if i want. ^_^

The SAGA is priced the same as the VIOS.

I think anyone would choose Vios over Saga in this instance.

I believe in Singapore yes,But not for Malaysia,Thailand and Indonesia market.Got a friend who just got Saga(SJY) for $45K...

The SAGA is priced the same as the VIOS.

I think anyone would choose Vios over Saga in this instance.

Afterall i think Proton cars still not tht bad lor, depends which model u buy. U see in msia, there are so many proton cars still running well and most of them at least 10 yr old or more. [rolleyes]

Proton cars are good for 10 years over should be those models with Mitsubishi engine. Wira by far, most Malaysians agreed on, to be the most successful model due to its reliability and performance. The new era with campro engine, yet to be proven. Especially the launch of Waja in 2000 proves to be a disappointment to their hometown due to lousy quality parts. It is only until recent years then they start to improve. Too slow really consider the pace proton is moving...

True, the pace proton is moving indeed very slow. Proton takes many many yrs to launch new model or facelift model! [rolleyes]

Edited by 13177

Let me edit my statement. I typed it before seeing the facelift pic. Now that I see it: "Yucks!" Fugly Design. I still like the Proton Saga Iswara. More car like design and best of all, more balance. This new Saga is heavy bottom. The whole car looks fat and tip toey. The facelift made the car looks 10 times worse.

I still like the first gen Saga. And the Wira. And the Perdana V6. And the Satria GTI. And the Waja. And the Gen 2. And the Satria Neo. :D

Proton cars are good for 10 years over should be those models with Mitsubishi engine. Wira by far, most Malaysians agreed on, to be the most successful model due to its reliability and performance. The new era with campro engine, yet to be proven. Especially the launch of Waja in 2000 proves to be a disappointment to their hometown due to lousy quality parts. It is only until recent years then they start to improve. Too slow really consider the pace proton is moving...

..but the campro utilized in Gen-2 has been around since 2004 leh..still not proven?...

Neutral Newbie

Campro needs high rev due to the torque dip. Mean slower pickup, noisier, more fuel used & higher wear & tear since need high rev.

Wira is best for modding to evo 3/4 look alike, aside that. I believe the only thing in terms of design proton had improve is their logo and the gen 2?(subjective)

↡ Advertisement