Getz 15"Advanti rims and Yokohama S-drive tyres

Karrnage929

Hi, selling off my Advanti rims and almost new Yokohama S-drive tyres at $200. Condition is that i need the set of tyres from the buyer's car. Stock is ok, tyres best to be relatively new. My tyres are less than 6 mths, less than 10 km mileage. Just change in april but wife found the tyres to be noisy and less comfortable ride, hence want to sell. The performane and grip is good, esp in wet weather. Tyre size 185/55/r15/82v.

Call me at 91128985 if interested.

↡ Advertisement

Hi, selling off my Advanti rims and almost new Yokohama S-drive tyres at $200. Condition is that i need the set of tyres from the buyer's car. Stock is ok, tyres best to be relatively new. My tyres are less than 6 mths, less than 10 km mileage. Just change in april but wife found the tyres to be noisy and less comfortable ride, hence want to sell. The performane and grip is good, esp in wet weather. Tyre size 185/55/r15/82v.

Call me at 91128985 if interested.

bro you need to understand that there is no car which you cannot hear the tyre noise...

it mostly depends on the sound insulation on the make of your car....

performance tyres are noiser but if you find a 185 s-drive noisy then there is little chance you can find a quiter tyre for your car..

cheers

Hi, thanks for ur fdback. But the it is abit noisy compared to original stock, so.... sigh. Thats why looking for swap, cos the tyres really in good condition, dun want to sayang.

Btw, do u know how to check if the rims will fit into another car, like swift or verna? I am not sure. Thks.

Hi, thanks for ur fdback. But the it is abit noisy compared to original stock, so.... sigh. Thats why looking for swap, cos the tyres really in good condition, dun want to sayang.

Btw, do u know how to check if the rims will fit into another car, like swift or verna? I am not sure. Thks.

Hi, check the cars-

1. PCD. This is the distance between the 4 holes (assuming its a 4-bolt type). Eg Honda Jazz has a PCD od 100. So b=oth cars must be the same.

2. Off-set. This is the distance between the centre flange of the wheel fronm the outer edge of the rim. Too small number, eg off-set of 35, means the wheel may stick out of the wheel housing, while a off set of 50 (the max) means the rim sits very close inside the wheel housing. So, off set must be similar to the transferee car's...

3. Finally the tyre size should be similar to the manufacturer's, eg. if specified as 195/55/15, new tyre should be same.

cheers !

for original tyre size, check the manual... or you can go to tyrepacs's website to check different cars...

for wheel i guess you need to check with the wheel experts on how wide your car's arc can take...

i think bridgestone just come out this new 'green' tyre... suppose to have very low rolling resistance and i'm sure will be very quiet... go google.. ^_^

Twincharged

for original tyre size, check the manual... or you can go to tyrepacs's website to check different cars...

for wheel i guess you need to check with the wheel experts on how wide your car's arc can take...

i think bridgestone just come out this new 'green' tyre... suppose to have very low rolling resistance and i'm sure will be very quiet... go google.. ^_^

But low rolling resistance should mean lesser grip also right?