Iphone experts... lai lai lai

Creative_tec

hi,

i am using a iphone 3gs 32gb running on firmware 4.1 (default software gotten from apple).

tried to JB the phone using greenpoison but just cannot JB..

everything is okay.. off my phone, go into DHF (or whatever you call it), phone screen turn black. open the greenpoison, click on JB. once the greenpoison start running, the screen turn white and it keep asking me to retry....

anyone can advise what i can do to JB the phone??? please reply or PM. thanks

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

hi,

i am using a iphone 3gs 32gb running on firmware 4.1 (default software gotten from apple).

everything is okay.. off my phone, go into DHF (or whatever you call it), phone screen turn black. open the greenpoison, click on JB. once the greenpoison start running, the screen turn white and it keep asking me to retry....

Hi! the last version that can JB is IOS 4.0.1 any higher version cant now.

Thats not true. IOS4.1 can be JB. I suggest you try restoring your original firmware first and try to JB again

?? looks like u not up to date. are u using iPhone by the way? [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

ERm not every firmware can JB 4.1 maybe you can restore your phone to the older version first than JB or u have to look for the NEW JB firmware my fren have already asked me to JB my IPhone 4 but wat if it spoils? no more warranty

hi,

try limera1n for 4.1 version. [laugh]

Any setting available to auto delete those apps that I deleted from my phone instead of clicking one by one

if i get u right, u mean u want to delete multiple apps in one shot? try unchecking them in itunes and sync once.

if u mean to recover. umm. not that i know of.

ERm not every firmware can JB 4.1 maybe you can restore your phone to the older version first than JB or u have to look for the NEW JB firmware my fren have already asked me to JB my IPhone 4 but wat if it spoils? no more warranty

fren. jailbreak does not void warranty so long u restore it before taking it back. tested, confirmed.

ur whole entire sentence is rubbish.

firstly, u cannot restore an iphone to an older version.

2nd, jb doesn't void warranty since its a software modification. just restore to original and send for repair.

if i get u right, u mean u want to delete multiple apps in one shot? try unchecking them in itunes and sync once.

if u mean to recover. umm. not that i know of.

yup delete multiple apps from itunes after removing from my phone itself. Now need to scroll through one by one and tick and then delete, any auto or faster method. I got about 800 apps and 100 plus are unwanted. It takes a lot of time to click one by one.

yup delete multiple apps from itunes after removing from my phone itself. Now need to scroll through one by one and tick and then delete, any auto or faster method. I got about 800 apps and 100 plus are unwanted. It takes a lot of time to click one by one.

what i would do is

- uncheck sync apps in itunes

and sync. it should remove all apps from your iphone.

if you want it to be cleaner (no save game data bla bla), i would follow it with

- control click yr phone in itunes (mac) or right click yr phone in itunes (pc) then 'Backup'

- 'Restore' iphone

and you should get all data back minus apps.

Assuming you are jailbroken. Be sure to uninstall app sync, sync your phone, and you restore it.

Edited by Karebu
↡ Advertisement