Bali

Rexxxer

Neutral Newbie

Hi Guys

Need your help to check if any one got good recommendation for resort stay or villa in Bali.

I am going in mid nov. Not sure if you guys been there and have any accessible and nice place to stay in.

Pls send me the link if possible. Thanks for help!

↡ Advertisement

Hi Guys

Need your help to check if any one got good recommendation for resort stay or villa in Bali.

I am going in mid nov. Not sure if you guys been there and have any accessible and nice place to stay in.

Try not to go places that ang mohs usually patronise.......

Komaneka is good, go for the one in Tanggayuda. Get a villa with the pool and enjoy the peace in Ubud. Idle, read in the bale and cool off in your own small pool when it gets warm. The staff knows the guest and will do their best to give personal service. When I was there, the manager offered to packet the popular Babi kuling of Ubud when I mentioned that the place was crowded. So, a time was arranged and the Babi Kuling was served to the villa and I ate it in the bale.

Komaneka has another branch in Monkey Forest. So you can take the resort transport to Ubud town and rest in the monkey forest resort while waiting for the transport back.

Most important is the personal service that the staff give in Komaneka that is good, most resort give good service but not as sincere and personal like Komaneka. Giving good service in Bali is a given and expected service for me, it's how much better.

Hi Guys

Hi,

Just happened that im gg to Bali next week too for 4 days. [:)] How abt u? Hv u booked ur trip yet?

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

Just happened that im gg to Bali next week too for 4 days. [:)] How abt u? Hv u booked ur trip yet?

I going for 6days, booked my flight but not hotel yet. Still searching. Where you staying?

i just went there, stayed in kota resort, not bad. i would say 80% of the tourist there are ang mor. i would go back there again, as the stay was enjoyable. the food was good and price is reasonable, the shopping is ok, the people are friendly, and the water is very clear (but sand is dirty). You must try the water rafting, it falls down 4 meters from the waterfall ! and also eat the famous roast pork there also.

I going for 6days, booked my flight but not hotel yet. Still searching. Where you staying?

I just came back from Bali on Sat night. So far so good!!! [inlove] Nice place to visit in...We stayed at Bali Dynasty Resort. Highly recommended cos it is a 5 stars resort. [:)]

yah, planning for Bali trip with gf as well.

When best time to go? any season? cos Redang got monsoon period.

Year end is the wetter season with lots of Aussies and Europeans running away from their winter back home. Be prepared to pay more and plan early else hard to get rooms in good locations.

Lots of villas to choose from depending on your budget and preference of beach/hill etc.

Year end is the wetter season with lots of Aussies and Europeans running away from their winter back home. Be prepared to pay more and plan early else hard to get rooms in good locations.

Lots of villas to choose from depending on your budget and preference of beach/hill etc.

Aussies are having Summer at year end leh.

Hi Guys

i going in january...

booked Komaneka at ubud...highly recommended

↡ Advertisement