Singapore got no beautiful actresses?

Kelpie

I read from the China newspaper that according to a survey, the Chinese felt that the 4 most prettiest actresses in Singapore are:

Pan Ling Ling 潘玲玲

Cynthia Koh 许美珍

Fann Wong 范文芳

Can't remember the 4th one.

Singapore really no beauties but got aunties [laugh]. Why no more young pretty faces. Taiwan and China so many.

Regards,

↡ Advertisement

Really pretty one no need be actress...got so much more options to rake in the big bucks....

China different, large population to choose from...look at all the international events tat they organized....all the gals chosen had to meet stringent QC criteria...they can afford to do it because of large selection base...if Spore was to do tat, most likely we got to import FT again...which is a sore issue....but 4 this case, importing those really chio women as FT, I really don't mind [thumbsup]

I read from the China newspaper that according to a survey, the Chinese felt that the 4 most prettiest actresses in Singapore are:

Pan Ling Ling 潘玲玲

Cynthia Koh 许美珍

Fann Wong 范文芳

Singapore really no beauties but got aunties [laugh]. Why no more young pretty faces. Taiwan and China so many.

Regards,

4th is filly quack

plenty of office girls look prettier than the 3 here.

More like the China man are telling us that Singapore got no pretty girls [laugh].

Regards,

Neutral Newbie

Pan Ling Ling 潘玲玲

Cynthia Koh 许美珍

Fann Wong 范文芳

Regards,

Kaozzz....all old aunties liao......sibeh boh standard... [laugh]

plenty of office girls look prettier than the 3 here.

those who soap the table before you wipe?

eh intro to your office girls leh...

wow your job sounds like those bikini car wash jobs.. damn nice

Only Pan Ling Ling looks good among the 3 stated in this thread even though she may have hit the big 40. For me, I think Ann Kok also one of the best they have got..Iam surprised that article did not mention Jeannette Aw..

Only Pan Ling Ling looks good among the 3 stated in this thread even though she may have hit the big 40. For me, I think Ann Kok also one of the best they have got..Iam surprised that article did not mention Jeannette Aw..

bro, i think in china, ann kok facial features will be considered ugly.

also depends on which part of china.

but as a whole, chinese standard of female beauty is very different from ours. just look at their so-called beauties... yes they are chinese but really look like from another region one... features wise..... very different from singaporean or hongkong

Now I could recall the 4th one, she is that actress where the forehead got a mole one.

Regards,

that fanny wong pretty meh?....the nose flat like roti prata...this person that judge must be someone that like MILF.........like old aunties....

Edited by LoverofCar