Confirm your maths better than mine.

You should teach her maths, I only good at biology,

practical biology.

:D

My maths can cover vital statistic?? [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

No need certification, mutual agreement...... :ph34r:

All it needs is 'One willing to learn & One willing to teach' .... ^_^

but still better to put something in black n white.... skali she says not saxtisfied with your tuitions and go kpkb to CASE, how?? [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

Such lessons need not be certified or licensed. Just needs experiences, life experiences..... :ph34r:

At least must pass your informal sampling mah.... cannot always rely on "cheaper + faster", if not ISO, at least must have some kind of standards [sweatdrop] nowadays even hawker stalls already paste "Quality Control" stickers hor!!

• Praise 1

One learn one teaches, when who does the demo...?? :blink:

This honour goes to YOU ...... [smash]

We stand aside to video niah cos ppl here always said, NVNT ... -_-

I do the recording, @super7 do the directing & @jamesc do the positioning ... :wub:

Edited by Picnic06
  • Praise 2

This is damn hilarious -

Tip 3 : sperm smell in underwear
Tip 3
"My husband always washes His own underwear quickly or put in the laundry basket quickly for washing after a certain night outing with so called male buddies..."
Implies:
  1. Husband 's body can be bathed but underwear retaining the scent of sperm ejaculation can't be washed away before he reaches home. If he arrives back home with a washed wet underwear , the suspicious is greater.

Walau, damn scary if the first thing u reach home is the demand from your wife to take off your underwear for her to spot check...by sniffing it hard

• Praise 2

This is damn hilarious -

Tip 3

"My husband always washes His own underwear quickly or put in the laundry basket quickly for washing after a certain night outing with so called male buddies..."

Implies:

• Husband 's body can be bathed but underwear retaining the scent of sperm ejaculation can't be washed away before he reaches home. If he arrives back home with a washed wet underwear , the suspicious is greater.

Walau, damn scary if the first thing u reach home is the demand from your wife to take off your underwear for her to spot check...by sniffing it hard

font wear underwear lor....😆😆😆
  • Praise 1

This is damn hilarious -

Tip 3
Implies:
  1. Husband 's body can be bathed but underwear retaining the scent of sperm ejaculation can't be washed away before he reaches home. If he arrives back home with a washed wet underwear , the suspicious is greater.

Commandoes never have this problem.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

This honour goes to YOU ...... [smash]

We stand aside to video niah cos ppl here always said, NVNT ... -_-

I do the recording, @super7 do the directing & @jamesc do the positioning ... :wub:

You trust Super7 to do the directing ? He got experience meh ? :huh:

• Praise 1

abrasion la... esp if u wearing jeans

Commandoes are hard men who can

rough it out and hang tough.

A few scrapes to them is nothing.

• Praise 1

This is damn hilarious -

Tip 3
Implies:

Not scary enough... last time in some Taiwanese show they discussed about sex with the husband with condoms, and after the session, check the amount of ejaculate. If not enough volume means he just makaned outside before coming home. [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

• Praise 2

Not scary enough... last time in some Taiwanese show they discussed about sex with the husband with condoms, and after the session, check the amount of ejaculate. If not enough volume means he just makaned outside before coming home. [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

not means the wife not trying hard enough?

• Praise 2

aiyah, just claim the following excuses if already makan outside:

1. headache no mood

2. job stress no mood

3. ED cannot sex

or if no choice didi still mari kita:

4. too much pressure to perform, cannot cum (so no way to check volume)

5. put numbing liquid on didi so cannot feel

6. never use condom so no way to check amount of cum

↡ Advertisement