Mercedes Benz vehicle background check

Cerano

Hey guys,

Thinking of buying a new PI/ C&C Merc?

Second hand?

Unsure of how old really your car is?

Whether the colour has been changed?

Whether any parts have been retrofitted?

Whether the leather is original [;)]

Well dont worry because im providing a service.

For a simple $15 I can provide you with a detailed print out / PDF of the vehicle you wish to check out.

All i need is the chassis (VIN number) number and I can tell you when the vehicle was delivered to the port

Whats the engine model number etc etc.

What functions it came with

What the owner changed.

This is very important for prospective buyers

Alot of not so upright dealers import elegance/classic variants and then "upgrade" to avant garde by just changing the grille and badging! Some unscrupulous ones even change the trim such that you cant tell unless you were to do a background check! Of course they dont change the internals for you!

Others locally fit the AMG kit and then charge you for it! How else can you find out without guessing at the OMV??

Even for current owners dont worry because your vehicle may have some features that others dont.

I can check any model for you from MB SBS bus to UNIMOG to W204,W212,W207 etc..

1024_472127_814103_5440_4080_111166906c3872_010.jpg

↡ Advertisement

on another note (:

for those bros buying PI cars

my background check report will let you know which country your car was destined for eg. uk,malaysian,sg etc.

there are certain variations between different climates

(edited)

guys I have a sample report here for you

SampleMBreport-1.jpg

from this you can observe that yes the order no. will be provided as well as even the delivery date of the car to the port!

Below will be all your options from your rims, tyres (Yes you can tell if the owner changed rims)

transmission etc.

if yours is from a PI you may be pleasantly surprised to find like for example mine has a Anti-theft heartbeat sensor which alarms me if the car is tilted (jacked up ) or anyone puts their hand in or if a person is left inside.

if you're contemplating buying a PI model, you can see what the dealer ordered and where the car was destined for.

You observe that in this report code 700a tells us that this car came with Artico Fabric and MBtex leather so if you find this car with full leather you'll know it was locally fitted by the dealer.

Code 544U tells us the colour. So if you find the colour is different you'll know it has been sprayed

Edited by Cerano

Turbocharged

Wow, very comprehensive.......

Makes me wondering should I check out my C207 "Birth Cert" since it's a PI car.......

Wow, very comprehensive.......

Makes me wondering should I check out my C207 "Birth Cert" since it's a PI car.......

This product is targeted at to be owners but current owners deserve to know everything there is about their rides too [laugh]

Nowadays alot of crook dealers who predate on owners not in the know. And sometimes even if you can spot minute differences it'll be too late.

S$15?

That's dirt cheap for the junk of metal that are worth 5-6 figure.

Thumps up bro

thanks for the support bro

cheers

if any bros would like to have this service kindy pm/sms me at 91525566 with your VIN number and I will handle the rest. You can get your report by the same day

(edited)

i can do the same for all peugeot and citroen as well :D

foc

well i do like the DS3 :D

Edited by Cerano