Forex Seminar

Novicej

Neutral Newbie

Lately I am seeing a lot of advertisements about forex courses. I was curious and went to a few. They seems to teach something similar, the Elliot Wave, advance Fibonacci. How to lose little, win more, earn while you sleep etc...

They do live demo, hands on session. I must say it was a bit tempting to sign up but I am really wondering what is the catch. I mean it can't be that easy and the course is not cheap (more than 2k)

Have any of you enrolled in these courses before? Does it really work?

↡ Advertisement

i hv been trading full time for a few years now.. well.. i say the courses prob will give you a head start.. ultimately you will still need to refine the method to find smthing that really suit ur personality.. and you also have to be very very very discipline in trading to succeed...

Lately I am seeing a lot of advertisements about forex courses. I was curious and went to a few. They seems to teach something similar, the Elliot Wave, advance Fibonacci. How to lose little, win more, earn while you sleep etc...

They do live demo, hands on session. I must say it was a bit tempting to sign up but I am really wondering what is the catch. I mean it can't be that easy and the course is not cheap (more than 2k)

Many/most of these Introducing Brokers who conductged such courses/training got sued and retired. What do you think they taught?

i hv been trading full time for a few years now.. well.. i say the courses prob will give you a head start.. ultimately you will still need to refine the method to find smthing that really suit ur personality.. and you also have to be very very very discipline in trading to succeed...

Forex? Commodities?

Just curious... [:p]

attended the course, almost same thing, most of them after attending the coure will still lose money, even the course instructor told us this is just side income and cannot take it as main, so what say u, still want to attend n pay? PM me if u still want to, i give u the course material and go thru with u, just buy me KOpi..hehehe

attended the course, almost same thing, most of them after attending the coure will still lose money, even the course instructor told us this is just side income and cannot take it as main, so what say u, still want to attend n pay? PM me if u still want to, i give u the course material and go thru with u, just buy me KOpi..hehehe

wah bro, which course was it? The instructor damn honest man...

If not convenient to reply, can juz pm me in private...coz I really interested in wat they teach to folks for the fee they charge.

Kopi no prbl :D

Edited by Sabretan

Was told main income of banks is Spot Forex. Read what most traders deal with market makers, so very difficult to be main income? Most/all courses tailored to market markers' platforms? Most of us can only deal with market makers' quotes and purchases?

Go and sign up lah.

Treat it as a lesson.

A good lesson. a very very good lesson.

good luck

I do hope they heard/read about George Sorros. He became Billionaire forex-trader.

wah bro, which course was it? The instructor damn honest man...

If not convenient to reply, can juz pm me in private...coz I really interested in wat they teach to folks for the fee they charge.

Kopi no prbl :D

I believe just read some books, attend introduction seminars will do (the courses teaches Chapter One but not Chapter Two)

Go and sign up lah.

Treat it as a lesson.

A good lesson. a very very good lesson.

good luck

Chapter One is to make it looks easy. Chapter Two not included? Most people lost once they go into it without Chapter Two knowledge. I am looking high and low for Chapter two. Anyone to share your experience with City Index Fixed Spread/Phillips' FX365?

Edited by Good-Carbuyer

i think i need refinement to my trading strategy.

For example; I make $5 per day then i will kenna stop lost and lose $50 on the on the 11th day, wiping out my profits..... <_<

this has been going on for 2 months liao.

anyone got tips??

Edited by Sunlight

i think i need refinement to my trading strategy.

For example; I make $5 per day then i will kenna stop lost and lose $50 on the on the 11th day, wiping out my profits..... <_<

this has been going on for 2 months liao.

anyone got tips??

hmm... perhaps you need to work on your stop-loss, perhaps u should find a stop which provides an earlier signal. But of course an earlier signal gives more whipsaw.

Dont try to change your entry since its already working for you.

hmm... perhaps you need to work on your stop-loss, perhaps u should find a stop which provides an earlier signal. But of course an earlier signal gives more whipsaw.

Dont try to change your entry since its already working for you.

thanks. i am keeping things simple by using MACD and bolllinger bands. perhaps i should change indicators??

↡ Advertisement