OPC Offence

Enka

Neutral Newbie

Hi bro,

i wonder any of u guys was caught twice by lta for driving opc during peak hrs. What was the penalty

for 2nd time offence?

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Minor penatly would be fine.. but u should know the LTA's regulation of OPC timing and usage.

Please be extra careful..

Major penalty is a jail term and/or fine

hmm... i guess i will kana flame after making tis comment... by choosing an OPC is already saving of 17k, so pls dun cheat as tis is aka to cheating garment... becareful...

hmm... i guess i will kana flame after making tis comment... by choosing an OPC is already saving of 17k, so pls dun cheat as tis is aka to cheating garment... becareful...

I support what you said.

All OPC offener should be jail even on 1st offence. Saving 17k already and don't want to pay for the $20 daily coupon [rifle]

Neutral Newbie

1st time usually 5K 2nd time 10K. Prepare at least 10K to pay for fines..... Total 15K gone...... Seriously I have no idea whats the point of getting OPC if going to save on daily coupons......

Not everyone is out to cheat.

Currently LT* allows one to use before he buy the eDay license with 1 day allowance. For me, I tried to login to pay the very next day then noted LT* online services is not 24hrs!!!! Email + call LT* the every next day morning and was told by LT* tat as the timing has passed, I will have to wait for summon. I will not be able to pay $20 no matter I am caught or not!!! The person told me that if I am not caught, then LT* will not persue; even if i wana pay the $20 also cannot!! Mths later i received my fine.

Anyway for the bros here buying OPC, take note of the online timing for LT* e-Service. So much for e-Service and stringent regl.

Edited by Jemjem

agree to what you say.. i am both opc and normal plate owner...

but i do know of genuine cases of forgetting and i have seen some purposely out to cheat... there is the opc that free park in front of my office car park every morning, he parks and ride cos nearer for him... i see him appearing at usually at 6.58-7.10... and once i saw him 7.17, the bugger happily slide his car into the lot behind mine... i asked him, brother, do you buy eday licence? he says no need... i say are you sure.. he says yes boleh... i was so shocked.. he says so many months ok leh... then he hurriedly walk away... he leaves around 7.10-7.20pm in the evening, sometimes 9pm.. think opc very worth for him... well one day his luck may run out... sigh.. maybe it these people that make us think that all genuine forgot cases are cheating ones... but there are really a number who are out to cheat sigh...

i drive opc to work when i got no external meetings, if i do then i drive normal plate... i like my opv car better cos its for city driving and its small plus fuel effiecent.. so i tske the trouble to go in earlier anyway i got so much work to do that leaving at 8pm is normal hahaha... if suddenly got meetin, then just pay for eday... i dun condone cheating and i dislike people who go their way out to do so cos its already -7k savings and its so convenient to buy eday and its $20 compare to how much fine? sigh

Twincharged

agree to what you say.. i am both opc and normal plate owner...

but i do know of genuine cases of forgetting and i have seen some purposely out to cheat... there is the opc that free park in front of my office car park every morning, he parks and ride cos nearer for him... i see him appearing at usually at 6.58-7.10... and once i saw him 7.17, the bugger happily slide his car into the lot behind mine... i asked him, brother, do you buy eday licence? he says no need... i say are you sure.. he says yes boleh... i was so shocked.. he says so many months ok leh... then he hurriedly walk away... he leaves around 7.10-7.20pm in the evening, sometimes 9pm.. think opc very worth for him... well one day his luck may run out... sigh.. maybe it these people that make us think that all genuine forgot cases are cheating ones... but there are really a number who are out to cheat sigh...

i drive opc to work when i got no external meetings, if i do then i drive normal plate... i like my opv car better cos its for city driving and its small plus fuel effiecent.. so i tske the trouble to go in earlier anyway i got so much work to do that leaving at 8pm is normal hahaha... if suddenly got meetin, then just pay for eday... i dun condone cheating and i dislike people who go their way out to do so cos its already -7k savings and its so convenient to buy eday and its $20 compare to how much fine? sigh

7.17 I think still ok la. They will give them some allowance. My friend got pulled over at 7.05 before then the lta guy ask him where he going then since he reaching already the guy just let him go. No summon.

i dun think its ok.. hahaha your friend is lucky.. my car club guy kenah caught 5m outside his office 7.07am summon on the spot in Jan this year..2k.. he plead with tp they say no!

Neutral Newbie

i dun think its ok.. hahaha your friend is lucky.. my car club guy kenah caught 5m outside his office 7.07am summon on the spot in Jan this year..2k.. he plead with tp they say no!

swauy my friend also kana caught outside his office but the offence is tinted window [;)]

You see, the current regime ALREADY considers that an offence could be due to forgetfulness, that's why you have the relatively low fines currently dished out to first offenders, but those who get caught keep thinking if the reason is forgetfulness, the fine should be $0. $0 means no offence. Boleh?

Neutral Newbie

Sad news.

Was told to attend court for the 2nd OPC E-Day License Offence committed. Any bro/sis here know what the outcome will most probably be like?

Your answers will be deeply appreciated.

↡ Advertisement